design and development services.

Professional Web Design Package Offer

6 page state website
    Flash work is included in the package
    Nice graphics throughout the site
    Web to email form included
    All work is handmade and no templates are used during the work process
    Satisfied client testimonials.
    100% quality guaranteed or your money back.
    Extra features and pages at low costs.

Additional Services We Offer

Complete web design and development solutions
    Expert search engine optimisation
    User-friendly content management systems
    E-commerce and database applications
    Colourful flash animations and e-brochures
    HTML Email brochures/newsletters
    Individual graphics made
    Logos and banners designed

We offer excellent commercial rates for companies who are considering
    outsourcing or who currently outsource part of their workload.

For further information we welcome your enquiry: steph@wingrovemedia.co.uk
    Or visit our website: www.wingrovemedia.co.uk
    Last edited by Odd Fact; 08-06-2004 at 09:22 PM.

what is the package pricing?
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

We have been very pleased with the service and attention to detail.

Here is the link that gives further details with regard to the "Package Offer".
    http://www.wingrovemedia.co.uk/sp_offer.htm

Thankyou for your kind words Rzrback25! They are much appreciated.

Well what can I say...........

Wingrove have done a fantastic job on our new design and all our future work and any work from our customers will go to Wingrove.

Well done Steph great job, fast and a job well done.

Will recommend these guys for a new look anyday.

Regards.

Hey all,

I must say I am a customer of Wingrove and have been since they first started.

I have had one design done so far by them which you can see here: http://www.wohostings.com and one currently being made.

I have never been happier with a webdesign company than I have with them.

Steph made sure he got every single detail, colour and content from me what was needed and made the design exactly how I had pictured it.

He told me to put a $10 deposit down so they can start and thats all they required until they had finished. He showed me around 5 previews of the website to make sure I liked it before they continued with something else.

The $10 was always refundable if I didn't like the design or if I wasn't happy with them.

I must say that these are top notch web designers and to me I couldn't be happier, thats why I have ordered another one due to be released shortly.

I will continue to use wingrove and I think that you should give them a try aswell, you won't be dissapointed..
    Web Host ZERO - Pro, and Reseller Hosting.
    LinkSmile SEO - Text Link Marketplace.

Hi Wapture
    Thanks for your nice compliments. As you know you were our first client and due to the number of orders we have received from clients who saw your site we really ought to pay you for letting us design it rather than the other way around
    We are happy to see you are now expanding with another website, and wish you continued success
    Steph

We are a customer of Wingrove and are absolutely thrilled and satisfied with their work.
    Steph...thanks for the great work on the sites so far (FutureMediaHost). Looking forward to the ecommerce project we spoke about.

Great company and great web designs!

Steph is currently doing some design work for me and has done some in the past. We've since then become friends and chat quite often on AIM. He does great work and is the best guy you could ever hire to do a website. He won't quit until you are satisfied. Great work!

Great offer!

You may want to put the price range for websites so that people who may wish to order will have an idea.

Good luck!

Take care all !
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

im very pleased with their work,they did my site exactly how i wanted it,stephen is a top class guy and the designers are all very talented,first rate service

Ferg
    costavilla.net

all good

Hi all,

I am a new client of Wingrove Media and extremely pleased with the design and service level so far.......

Steph is on-the-ball by extracting my ideas and offering alternatives during each part of the design process. The most significant change was incorporating graphics, for which I hadn’t thought of and this has taken the website to a higher level.

This has given me the reassurance that I have made a superb choice in commissioning Wingrove Media and I hope this will be a long lasting business relationship.

I wish Steph and the team the best of success and I will recommend them to business colleagues.

Regards

Paul

Additional message to above

In case anybody is interested in commissioning Wingrove Media for the design and/or development of a Website, you can see the work in progress for our site; www.cavalryrecruitment.co.uk on www.wingrovemedia.co.uk/cavalry

Regards

Paul

Cavalry Recruitment Ltd
    TECHNICAL & IT RECRUITMENT