[Job offer]Complete design request

Hi all
    i'm the owner of a small web agency and i want to re-design my pages but i haven't time to do that.

What i need
    I need only two pages, a front page and a content page. I will insert my contents for myself.

To better explain...
    I'm looking for a very clean and simple design like http://www.imille.it. In the first page i need a small flah intro and i need flash in the menu too. In other word a need s site very very very similar to http://www.imille.it but with my logo, my color scheme and two or three additions.
    The first page must be similar with my vertical logo, a flash intro in the middle and some text under.

Note that..
    I DON'T need a pre-made template, so please don't contact me with your done templates. In addition i need a copyright removal and the designer must NOT insert in his portfolio my site. Please don't post links to portfolio in this thread but contact me directly via PM

Time frame
    1/2 week

Payment
    I will pay via Paypal or 2checkout. I need a first alpha version of the site then i will pay 40% and the 60% when the work is done. I will pay the 40% ONLY after i see an alpha version.

If you're interested please contact me only via PM

Thank you

Hi,

I would PM you, but I cannot PM on this site yet. I'd love to do your page and you can pick the price as long as it's reasonable. I can devote 100 percent of my time towards this project, since I just completed all the others I was working on. If you are interested, please e-mail me at amc5kidz@comcast.net. Thank you and I look forward to doing business.

Thank you but i received an offer of 60$ to make the work

My job request is still valid..

$60 seems remarkably low, you'd better make sure the person you are hiring is trustworthy and capable.
    AIM: AtonexCOM

Yes, i dropped this person so i'm waiting for more quotes

thank you

If you can pay with in account paypal funds(can't accept credit cards), I would interested in doing this job.

I have sent you a PM with more details.

I receveide your PM. Thank you

The job is available. I received a couple of offers but the designers disappeared.

I received a PM from a designer but i don't remember the nick to call back!