Custom Template Creation

PhiberArt can create for you a custom web design and layout that demands and holds your audience's attention. Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, 3D Studiomax, Macromedia Flash, HTML, CSS, and PHP, PhiberART has what it takes to create a one of a kind design for you or your business. PhiberART.com specializes in designing quality, cutting edge web-hosting templates,while going to great lengths to ensure that all of our clients are happy with their product.
    --Gavin Uttley, of recently completed web-tiger.net had this to say:
    Working with PhiberArt was a refreshing experience, swfit response, and a great understanding of my needs, and I was very happy with the finished product and shall be using PhiberArt again.
    Thank you for your time and consideration. Check out our portfolio or email us for more information.

Also, I am offering this template, which my web design company created. The template has never been sold and never will be sold again. This is not really a template, it is a custom design and layout, the owner will have exclusive rights to it. The design can be modified in any way to suit your needs. If you are the owner of a web hosting company, and you think that this design can be the basis for your website, please email me.

Nice Main Website your Company has, how much does your price range usally run?
    RackRhino Server Locations: MO, MI, NY, FL, UK
    Shared, Dedicated, Managed & Reseller.

Possible Work

I may be interested in using you if you are available.

I am in charge of developing a Real Estate website. We are using a template and need someone to do the modifications.

Email me if interested.

Dave

Thats very nice