2checkout alternative

Hi,
    i live outside US and use 2checkout for a long time. Just read lots of threads about 2checkout with very bad responses about 2CO.

Right now i don't see any alternatives to 2CO. If anybody has good experience with other payment processors please post link here. As usual we use 2CO to sell scripts (75% of transactions) and receive payments for outsorced to us projects (25% of transactions but they are bigger than payments for selling scripts).
    Also please tell how long you were working with your merchant account/payment gateway.

Thank you,
    Alexdio

2co 2checkout

and use 2checkout for a long time.
    so what are your personal experiences with 2CO ? good or bad ?
    Chris, Developer/Programmer,
    https://www.chrisranjana.com/
    Php laravel developers, Node Python developers,
    AWS Certified | Python developers | Nodejs Developers | Devops

I agree with Chris. It does not seem like you are having any problems. If you are not, don't worry about changing right now.

2CO is a very big company with a lot of customers. The more customers you get, well this increases your chances of problems. It's just a fact of life.

But I must also commend you on the chances that if you start to have problems, you might want to move? if that is the case, I take it you are in the Ukraine? Are you still wanting another third party processor?