Thumbs up Plesk Control Panel Help Please...

Hi guys,

After much looking around, I have decided to go with the Plesk control panel.

I have a few questions though:

1) How can I integrate Billing automation into Plesk?
    I have heard much about Modernbill, etc.. But I dont want to buy one I would rather spend time coding one up. I have looked around Plesk documentation looking for some type of "Plesk API," and all I could find is the Event manager, which costs $199 from Plesk. Is there any other way to basically do the following: Once a user signs up and payment goes through, create a user account on plesk.

2) Is it possible to have ASP under FreeBSD with Plesk? I hear about ChiliSOFT but that looks like it works only for Linux. Any other solutions, would be great if I can hear about one

3) Is plesk a pain in the ***, or does the pluses even out with the negatives, or does the pluses beat the negatives?

Regards....
    Kerx

All the utilties are installed by default for creation.

/usr/local/psa/bin/ look for client.sh domain.sh, etc.. There is documentation on there site about the creation utilities.

Yes, using apache asp which is installed, but primarily only supports JScript (no vb).

It's fairly easy and a nice control panel that customers like.

PLESK always the best
    :: Unlimited Reseller Hosting :: Host UNLIMITED DOMAINS resell web hosting services at your own price and brand. Complete transparency in every aspect...
    Special Windows Reseller plans Now Available
    :: R-e-s-e-l-l-e-r-H-o-s-t-i-n-g-S-i-t-e-.c-o-m ::

WWW.RESELLERHOSTINGSITE.COM

plesk is a cool software that user or hosting customer need to be patient on ... it is still new in this market ... there is high potential in this niche market world wide ...

i meet the boss and was telling me about the powerfulness of these software. i tried and convinced