A number of layouts for sale cheap

Well, it's nearing the end of my web designing time for the summer. I've designed for the past 2 months straight, so i'm taking the rest of the summer off (I think i've blown a designing fuse!). I will probably end up starting again in a few weeks, but until then I am going to try to sell off all of the layouts that I made this summer, last summer, and the summer before that that did not sell. I have quite a few of different genres, so just PM me what you're looking for and i'll show you what I have and we can discuss a price. I do not have a set price on any, so just let me know how much you think is fair after you see it/them.

The genres include:

-hosting
    -corporate identity
    -software retail
    -gaming
    -online store
    -review site
    -anything content based

PM me with what kind you need and i'll show you what I have available. Most of these are old templates so they aren't uploaded (too much space to upload them all, so i'll just upload the ones requested to be seen). Prices range from very low (30.00) to moderate (100.00). I promise you'll like what you see if you need a template.

I'd prefer you PM me as this thread will quickly descend and I check PMs alot more often than I check posts. I will post as soon as a genre of templates runs out if that happens.

I will continue to post this until every layout has been sold. When it gets down to only 2 or 3 templates left, then i'll post them in the thread since they won't be such a hassle to upload the files for. Thanks!
      0 Not allowed!

Please contact rock1127 via PM as requested.

Thread Closed.
      0 Not allowed!