up to $800 for a new website design & Invision skin

I am looking to bring several websites together into 1 location, for that I am looking for a new and very professional design for which I have a budget of up to $800.

Before anyone starts personal messaging me or posting that they can do it please understand what I am looking for.

I was going to sell the sites but I have received local funding to develop the sites as a historical resource.

The main forum is at http://www.ww2talk.com

their are other sites linked to this in the menu and you can find them yourself I am sure.

As the money is not mine I have to account for it, for that that reason the following is a requirement.

1. Designer if not a company must be of legal age to pay tax.
    2. If a company, must be registered as required in your area.
    3. Must be able to provide receipts for work done.

payment is made on the basis of 20% when a design has been agreed on, 20% once the project is at least 50% complete as agreed by both parties and th remaining 60% on completion. Payment by Paypal or Credit card only for protection.

Escrow can be used if required but at the designers cost.

Exclusive rights are only given after a designer has been agreed, prior to this anyone may offer their design ideas.

Further details of the requirements of this design will be provided in more detail in a few hours by means of a link to an information page.

The reason for this is simply that we want to try and select some designers first rather than have everyone see what all the requirements are.

The basic requirement is :

1. New Template representing World War 2, must be a true
    reflection of the war using real images rather than cartoons.

Template should consist of 1 front page (index) and 3 sub pages of varying design.

All must be coded into html in a way that will allow all the pages to be easily expanded as more content is added.

2. A skin must be created in the style of the template for invision board, given that invision are now due to release the version 2 of their newest board the skin must be based on this as we are going to upgrade to that.

3. The design must take into account that many of the visitors are
    likely to have older computer systems and as such, resolution and speed of site must be factored in.

That should give you an idea at this stage of what is required, whoever posts an interest will receive more details later in the day.

For the time being only post here with a short resume of why you should be allowed to bid for this project.

Although a budget of $800 is available we will not neccessarily go that high, so please dont just assume that is the amount you are automatically going to get.

Please only post here if you know you can meet the $800 maximum.

When posting in reply to this message you must provide examples of your work.

Do not pm or e-mail me at this stage, posts in this thread only.

Regards

Lee

Apologies, just reading some of the documentation on the guidelines I have to follow.

It should also be noted that being a historical site of which many people of that time may still be alive and interested in the subject, font and text colours must also be given due considertion to the ability of the elderly to read.

As you can tell I am being guided by the local goverment agency in the UK who is putting up the money for this.

Hi, I'm very interested in this. Please take a look at my portfolio (although it is in transit as my site is redone so please pardon any broken links) at http://blalox.primeskins.com

I have examples of invision board designs and work as well that I can show you if you require. Please contact me through pm or email if interested. Thanks!

Hello,
    This is regarding your request for a webdesign for your client.I am very intersted.Please go through my resume and portfolio.

Suryakant.V.Sawhney
    Nationality : Indian

dahonk@intro-spective.com • MSN: S_A_B_O_T_A_G_E@hotmail.com • www.intro-spective.com

Objective: Design Engineer
    Summary
    • Experienced with design concepts for all types of businesses.
    • Familiar with print preparation and production.
    • Experience in Photoshop, Flash, HTML/CSS

Experience

•Has been doing webdesign for a total of 4 years.This includes layouts,
    Logos,header designs, flash designs etc.
    • Communicated corporate identity through design of logo and collateral.
    • Used a wide range of typography to appeal to specific audiences.

— Portfolio Available —

my Logo Portfolio as of now is

http://logos.intro-spective.com/Index.html

My site - www.intro-spective.com

Recent design - http://www.intro-spective.com/portfo...ce/index2.html

I have included a few testmonials below.

We have used the services of Suryakant to create a new project and are very pleased with the results. The work was completed ahead of our expectations, and the cost was lower than expected as well. Hat's off to a job well done!

Robert B.
    Hostmafia

I have to say i am very happy with the service. DaHoNK kept in close contact with me throughout and showed me every bit of progress..He created exactly what I needed and wanted.

Phil
    Creator of SocketMail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your terms are excellent and I am extremely interested in doing this project for you.It is a guarantee that you shall not be disappointed.The total amount I will take for this project will be less than that of your total budget as I don't think your project is a extremely hard at all.My only drawback is the fact that I do not do invision Board Skins but if you are interested in my doing the website for you ,please PM me back or email me at dahonk@intro-spective.com

Regards,
    Suryakant Sawhney

Web Design Company

Hello,

We are a group of professional web designers and programmers.
    - Creativevitamin Digital Studio.

Please view our portfolio: http://www.creativevitamin.com/portfolio.html

(The website is under construction for the new version)

Also Please view our latest / Ongoing works here:

www.sfjeans.com
    www.creativevitamin.com/tesco
    www.amorbis.com

Please email me to: sujith@creativevitamin.com

Thanking you,

Sujith Nambiar
    Thanks,

Hi there.

This sounds like a very interesting project and is certainly something i would like to learn more about. I work with a company called Prakash Solutions and we create many big websites and have worked for a handful of very well known corporations. You can visit the site to take a look at the company projects at -prakashinfotech.com and below you can take a look at some of my somewhat belittled personal work below to get a look at the design standard.

- arcadeq.com
    - shropshire-web.co.uk
    - elfmapping.com/rayers/preview/

These are a few of my favourite designs.

You can contact me in person at jrayers@gmail.com and/or you can contact the director of the company at hardik@prakashinfotech.com.

Hopefully you will give us due consideration for the project.

Thanks

James Rayers
    (jrayers@gmail.com)

Hi Lee

Your post is very interesting as I may have a design and I also have a have a life long interest in military history. The design is very raw at this stage and began life as nothing more than an idea I had for perhaps a personal site for WW2 aviation and myself. As it is still in this raw state it can be developed in anyway. In actual fact it is still in the graphics application stage.

It is quite possible that the design is not what you're looking for and this being the case I would be happy to begin again. I was wondering if this was an American veteran site or multi national and also I expect it is across the three services. Yes?

We are not a company as yet but can provide receipts and I am definitely over 18 ) and UK based.

I understand that most users of the site will be using older equipment and that easy navigation is a must. Working to a budget is something that we are very good at doing and understand working to customer specifications - a by-product of being in industry for many years.

I understand you want to see current work and have no problem with this but would want to show the above-mentioned design where it is not public.

For a quick link to current work please visit:
    http://www.cove-industries.co.uk/Broadcast/index.htm

In relation to coding we have experience in (VALID to W3C Standards)

HTML 4.01
    XHTML 1.0
    CSS 1.0

Hope to hear back from you.

Please feel free to contact us on: dc@ramix.co.uk

Regards

Dave & Steve
    Last edited by Unknown_User; 08-02-2004 at 02:11 PM.
    "You don’t learn to hack, you hack to learn"

Hello,

I am interested in this project as well.. I have 5+ years of experience relating to design/development... I can design around many different styles. I am 28 years old and Live in Iowa (US)

Some of my credentials include

www.cedarvalleywebdesign.com/portfolio

These however are just a few that i have done.. I don't have URLs to everything i have done although if needed i can provide additional work references that i have stored locally.

I can meet and exceed your expectations, I am a Full Time Web Designer for a local marketing/Advertising agency. At night i am a Freelance Web Designer/Developer.

I have experience in the follwing:

HTML/XHTML
    CSS
    PHP/MySQL
    ASP/MSSSQL
    ColdFusion
    Ecommerce Apps
    OsCommerce Customization
    Flash/ Flash Development

You can contact me in the following ways:
    MSN - mikesheridan5@msn.com
    AIM - sherdog75
    Cell - 319-961-5406 (after 5pm) CST

Thank you

Michael Sheridan

I have sent a personal message or e-mail as required to each of you directing you to the project page, sorry if it seems long but thats the UK government bodies for you.

They expect a lot for thier money, nothing to difficult it just spells out what they expect to get for their investment.

Thanks to all and you may contact me if you have received a link

This project offer is closing at 8pm GMT, if your interested then now is the time to say. No further offers will be accepted after this time.

CLOSED, PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED TO.

Thanks for all the offers