Post SWF Banner Special for WHT

Hey everyone,

I have decided to do a little special on SWF banners. You can have a 468x60, or 120x600 (tower ad) banner. Here is what you need to know.

-Banners are done in SWiSH and use SWF. So they are used the same as regular Flash banners.
    -You get to tell me what you want the banner to say.
    -You get the SWI file (SWiSH File), SWF file, and the HTML file.

Here is the special part!

-You get the PSD file for the banner. You get a PSD of the blank banner, and you get the PSD file for the banner with your company's name.
    -You get the JPG, or GIF files of the two banners as well.

So all in all you get 2 PSD files, two image files, one SWF file, and HTML file, and an SWI file.

The special is $20.00 for everything! If you order two banners, it would normally be $40.00, but it will be $35.00 if you tell me your WHT username! Payment by PayPal. Please PM, reply, or contact me by one of the ways in my profile.

Thanks a lot and good luck!
    Mark Iafrate

Do you have any samples of your work? Showing some samples would probably get you alot more customers... I don't think too many people would hire you without knowing the quality of your work.
    Good luck with this, if you show some samples I'll consider hiring you myself, I may need some banners done soon and I'm busy redesigning a website.

Great.