[PROMO] Custom Illustration for only $45

Greetings!

We are pleased to announce that we have made available our Custom Illustration Promo.

This is for all visitors and members of the forum.

*High-grade custom-illustration regularly-priced at $100
    is now available for only $45.
    Credit card or Paypal accepted.

You can visit the promo page for details.
    Everyone is welcome.

Thank you very much for your time. We will be honored
    to serve you!

EDIT: You can take a look at our testimonials page
    if you are in doubt. The 30-day full-refund guarantee
    is still applicable.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Could you please tell us when your PROMO ends?

Thank you for your inquiry:
    Promo ends: August 31, 2004, 11:50 P.M. +800GMT

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

For those who might not be aware of CastleMelody's work, you should know they have been providing top notch hand drawn illustrations/graphics for a long time. Take a look at their portfolio, and do a search on them. One of the really great teams in this business. For $45, it's amazing value. They never fail to impress, and I can sincerely recommend them. Allan/Consul also happens to be a very nice guy. BIG thumbs up.

I've never ever heard anything negative about them, keep up the great work Consul! Goodluck with your sale.

I am an active yaXay member. And they are HIGHLY respected on thatf orum, which is a designer's forum.

Thank you very much for the kind words guys. We really appreciate it.

We do our best to serve our clients with love and skill. We hope with this promo, we will be able to reach out to those who may want an illustration, but don't have enough budget.

You can order in advance to reserve your illustration order. You can just specifiy it later if you wish. Ok?

By the way, I was wondering who among you has an idea how to put this on a sticky. I clicked on the ads info below, but nothing there. Where do we pay to put this on a sticky in this forum.

Take care eveyrone!

Do you have any blocking software installed?

You can order stickies after creating an account at https://my.inetinteractive.com

And . . . ditto on all the good things everyone says about Castlemelody. I highly recommend them at every opportunity.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Dennis, Thank you so much. That's nice of you to point it out. We will prepare the sticky order soon!

Thank you also for the recommendation. We really appreciate it.

To everyone, feel free to make your order. For your convenience, here is how to pay using Paypal:

Paypal Account: castlemelody[AT]webdefinity.com
    Item to Pay: WHT Custom Illustration Promo
    Amount: $45
    Type: Service
    Please do not include shipping address

We're ready to take orders.

Best of luck Allan! A great friendly guy to work with!
    Chris

Thank you my friend. We will be glad to serve the community through this promo. It's been a while since our last promo.

To everyone, you are welcome to order today!

This guys do really good works... and only 45 US$, its crazy

Good luck with the sell.

I've sent my request in....

Hey Sergio, thanks my friend.

Handicapt,
    Thank you very much! We are not sure what Paypal account you used to order. Kindly send in your design specification so that we can take care of it. Ok?

To everyone, this is first come, first served basis. The earlier you order, the earlier you will have your design.

Feel free to order today!

I sent in the specification via your contact form.

Thank you for the follow-up. Your email was inadvertently flagged as junk by my email client. At any rate, all is in order. We are conceptualizing it. So now, we have our first order!

Anyone who would like to take the next order?

Updates: So far there are around 5 who have expressed interest to order and we are waiting for them to place their order.

Feel free to order in advance. That way you get your priority number.

We would like to let everyone know that your order is covered by a 30-day full-refund guarantee.
    If you are not satisfied, simply tell us, we will gladly return your money.
    No questions asked.

Ordering using a Credit Card? There is a payment link found on the custom illustration promo page.

You wish to use your Paypal? Here is again a quick info:

Paypal account: castlemelody [AT] webdefinity.com
    Item to Pay: WHT Custom Illustration Promo
    Amount: $45
    Type: Service
    Please do not include shipping address

Thank you very much. Feel free to order today.

Hey

I like what I see very cool, Just wish I had enough money on top of everything else I need.

Let Me Know if you can bring the price down little more.

Thank you, Tycoon

Greetings!

Thank you for your query. That is the lowest price we can go basing on our current overheads and other expenses. At that pricing, we are simply having a marginal profit.

The purpose of this promo is to serve the community especially those who wish to have illustration done but with minimum budget. I am vey sorry if we can't lower it down for you. However, we may consider giving you special discounts for bulk order (10 or more illustrations).

To everyone, you are welcome to try us.

Take care all!

Jesus! Your work is amazing. That's ridiculously good stuff! Don't need any work right now but your definetly going down as a top illustration reference. I'd love to be a vector illustrator. How long have you guys been doing it?

Edit: The mozilla icons for FireFox and ThunderBird are my two favourite artworks ever. If you can do stuff like that i will definetly be hiring you for future projects.
    Last edited by JRayers; 08-07-2004 at 03:56 PM.

Thank you very much for your appreciation.
    Yes, we do something like those things.
    Our design artists will even find it easier if there is
    a reference (sample) image of what you are looking for.

How long? Although we have been formally incorporated
    last January 7, 2003, we have been doing this illustration
    stuff since 2001. The graphics design team is made up
    of real artists.

Feel free to contact us whenever you need illustration.
    This promo however is only until 11:50 P.M. (+800GMT),
    August 31, 2004. After that, we will go back to our regular
    pricing which is $100 each.

Take care everyone! We are just here to take your orders.

Note: As of writing, PaySystems is not yet operational (technical difficulties), so we suggest you use Paypal for a while. But, if you really need to use your credit card, please advise us so we can
    have an alternative link.