* Tonight only!! 10$ Template!!

Want a CUSTOM web template for your self or your business? We are offering templates for $10USD tonight only! (and maybe in the future) so get in on this awesome offer!

RULES
    You must email me TONIGHT (between now and 11:59AM/ET) with the following information:
    > Your full name
    > Country
    > Email
    > Type of website? (Personal/Journal/Blog, Company site, Non-Profit etc; )
    > Do you have a logo (We prefer CLEAR high quality logo's)
    > MSN/YAHOO name. So we can discuss exactly what you need.

PLEASE BE AWARE
    > Payments MUST be made before we send the template. We will show you a preview.. and if any changes need to be done.. and then when you are happy.. send the money.

> All templates will be in .PSD file format. WE ARE NOT CODING You're getting the template in Photoshop file.. and you will be responisble for cutting/coding etc;

> Payments MUST be made by PAYPAL or Direct Money Transfer (if you live in Canada)

Questions? Comments? Want a template? email: info@n3xtmedia.com -- You have 5 hours left! (at time of this post)

EXAMPLES
    Here are some examples. We can provide more if needed.
    Company site: www.n3xtmedia.com
    www.bigbrotherlink.com
    www.efanguide.com

Thanks!

Hell yeah, count me in. I want one ASAP for fullservicehosting.com. Get ahold of me as soon as possible regarding this. Your work looks great! I especially LOVE the use of nice photographs (although this might not be best for a hosting company, it does make a website look nice).

Please send all requests to info@n3xtmedia.com .. I don't have time to check here for replies! Thanks!

N3xtmedia did a great job for us on a project we are working on. Thanks Kyle!
    - Sean