Question Help Me Please!!!!

Over a year ago. I wanted to get into the hosting business, so I became a reseller for PageCreators. BIG MISTAKE! Anyway I want go into a bunch of details, I am sure if you look around you will see they were one big SCAM! But, I let them register my domain name for me, I paid for it and they said they would register it in my name, well...they didn't! So...I can't access the domain, and use it for my company. I have not had a whole lot of use for it since, so I have not bothered much with it. But, now I have a use for it, and was wondering how I could get it back!

The IRS nad FTC took PageCreators down a while ago, does anyone know how I would go about getting my name back?

P.S.

Thank for any help you can provide!

What's the domain name?

Well, if they didn't register your domain and just took the money these are the steps you should take:

• Go to http://www.dotster.com/ (or your preferred registrar) and register your domain name.
    • Ask for your money back ...if its not too late. If it is too late, move on!
    Marc Wyss - marc@mchost.com
    MCHost Inc - Experts in Private Label Reseller Plans
    http://www.mchost.com

Renew your domain

I was in the same condition with Pagecreators.net

I registered some domains two years ago, and suffered a fraud from them ($2000 charged on my VISA; after six months I obtained a refund from VISA)

For the domains, I contacted Networksolutions.com, and explained the facts. I asked to renew for another year the registration, and through Namesonic.com obtained the variations of the domains data

Sorry for my English
    Gimbo

5. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com