Thread: Cpu

Cpu

Integrityhost is just getting worse and worse. My sites can take up to a minute or even more just to load. I am talking about simple sites. I keep getting server overload warnings in whm. This isnt normal is it..? This is very high? I have seen it like at 3.00 but 30.65...isnt that extremely high? Just curious.

Server Load 30.65 (2 cpus)

that is quite high, have you notified them about this?

Woops didnt mean to make a whole new thread.

Yeah I sent in a support ticket about this. Waiting for reply now. I was just curious if that was extremely high. I have seen it warn at just 3.00 and to see it at 30.65 I was like wow. I am planning on changing servers soon anyway. They are getting really bad.

Thats very high, consider switching hosts. I doubt they are unaware of this but notify them just the same just to check. If they know, consider switching.

Edit: Looks like you were a little faster than me at your previous reply

Yeah I have been planning on changing servers because I am not satisfied with Integrityhost at all. I have a reseller account with them and there is no way I would try to sell hosting to someone when I am not even happy. That might just be an Integrity issue with me..haha. Well my CPU is down now...a little..haha

Server Load 10.63 (2 cpus)
    This is sad, really sad. I hope to get a dedicated server by next month just trying to figure out what I really need and want.

That's a high server load but the really bad thing is that you notice the slowness of the server. You should be OK on your own server.

The only time I have checked the server status was when my sites were taking forever to load up. This is when I noticed that the server load was high. This has been happening a lot lately. I talked to support the other day about this and actually got them on live chat. I told them the server load was high and my sites were being real sluggish. There response was I don't see anything wrong with your server. I told them well I am looking at the server status in whm and the server load is on red and high. They where like ok well let me take a look at it??? I thought well if they said everything was ok...and now they say let me take a look at it..I have a feeling they didnt even look at it the first time. Well then the server load got back down and I told them it was ok now and they really didnt do anything or say anything. I was hoping this would be a one time thing but it is starting to happen more frequently now.

Be warned this is at Integrityhost.com . I have learned my leason with the "unlimited" plans

You might want to post a review for people of it.