TM Flash header mod needed

Hi i have a template monster flash header that need some very minor work.. it needs to be done today if anyne has a spare hour.

I dont have the time to mess around with it otherwise i would do it.

Changes include:

sync'ing up the music with the animation and making sure that it is in sync. Another thing is you will need swishmax as the main header which calls the intro.swf is made in swishmax i believe.
    and what the deal is.. is that the intro movie needs to be (when called from the actual head.swf) loaded into the bottom half of the header.swf, which right now it does not do..

The header has already been modded somewhat

but the tempalte is
    http://www.templatemonster.com/show....&type=1&cat=55

If anyone would like to attempt this reply with ur price and timeline payment will be made via paypal half upfront hlaf upon completion.

I hope i gave enough details

.SWF is the final fileformat that can be created using various flash tools. Flash, Swish, Swfit 3d, etc. It says the .FLA is included therefore it's not a swishmax file, but a flash file.

The music seems synced up to me, but that might depend on computer speed, in which the sound would have to be set to Stream, if it's set to Event now. I can also do the second part, my price is $10.