Half Life 2 and Doom III templates for sale

Hi there,

I have recently completed work on two gaming templates, one for the soon to be released Doom III and the other for the highly anticipated Half Life 2.

These templates are offered for sale to serious bidders, the files themselves are still in PSD format but can be sliced and diced for you into images if the appropriate price is paid. Again they can also be placed in HTML if the price is paid.

Please note I can do any templates for any specific games within a 72 hour ordering period (it takes around 12 hours solid to do one template), just ask and I will quote, it does not just have to be a specific game though, so ask away should you want a general gaming template.

Offers on a PM please for the below templates.

Half Life 2 Template
    PSD only............................................$90
    Sliced PSD ready for HTML editing....$110
    Sliced and HTML'd in full...................$150

Customisation of the above template is possible, request further info via PM or reply.

Doom III Template
    PSD only............................................$90
    Sliced PSD ready for HTML editing....$110
    Sliced and HTML'd in full...................$150

Customisation of the above template is possible, request further info via PM or reply.

Please note for the Doom III template I can change out the logo for the official one for free, but is up to the purchaser.

These templates will NOT be resold, you have exclusive rights to them but you do NOT have resell rights for the templates.

Any questions drop me a PM or reply here, I hope you like the templates.

Remember if you want you can have these as stadard templates and I will design a logo for the design for a very small fee should you want to change them from their existing design.

I will be adding more this week to www.liquidgraphic.com

m@
    Visidigi.com - Visible Digital Design Co.
    visidigi.com

very nice templates, good luck.

amazing work
    Course-Notes.Org

US History US Government and Politics| Note Outlines Vocab
    Euro History Psychology Econonomics | Forum Study Guides

hmm not really i wouldn´t pay that much for this templates.. sry

BTW THEY ARe Not flashed...

Originally posted by Dimon
    hmm not really i wouldn´t pay that much for this templates.. sry

BTW THEY ARe Not flashed...
    Man, you have no clue what you're talking about and don't post comments like that one in someones sale's thread.

They don't need to be "flashed" to be worth that much.
    They are well worth the money. Obviously you know nothing about the web design business. So keep your "I wouldn't pay that much" comments to yourself. Its not even positive criticism.

Anyways, good luck liquidgraphic. Nice templates.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Dimon, I price according to the quality of the finished work and the processes involved to get to it, each of these templates are made up of over 80 layers and takes 12 hours to do, I do not think the prices are unfair as i think these are high quality templates.

You are open to your opinion, of course they are not flashed, but you flash a site you cut out a fair amount of customer base just to make something move, not necessarily with purpose either.

You either like the templates or you don't, you are not buying one obviously so I think we should just leave it at that.

m@
    visidigi.com

DOOM 3, DOOM 3, DOOM 3! CAN'T WAIT!

Oh, and excellent work liquid, you shouldn't have a problem selling them .

~Nick
    »» Nick
    »» 3D Portfolio: InuxStudios -- 3D Logos, web servers, icons... [ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
    »» Arcade Network: InuxGames -- #1 source for arcade flash games

well they are both still available as of this morning, if anyone wants to make an offer go ahead, ignore the prices above and just say what it is you are willing to pay, either here or in PM.

m@
    visidigi.com

excuse me while i drool over your work
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.