WTB custom made vbulletin skin

I need someone to design a custom skin for my site (hopefully you will not place your copyright on the skin and you must not sell the skin to other ppl)

My site : http://www.keeptouch.net
    My forum : http://forums.keeptouch.net

I dun really need a fanciful and out of the box design... just something simple, smoothing and pleasant. An example which I think fits my category is this :

http://www.vbulletintemplates.com/mods/forums.php? (by teh way I prefer my forum to have rounded edges instead of the plain old point edges)

I had got a budget, so please quote me a price(hopefully not too high). I will appreciate if you can post out your beta design in which u will sell me on this thread. This will help me greatly as I don't surf around vbulletin forums often so I am afraid someone might cheat me and sell me a skin that is already used by others.

I will contact you soon.
    dailybird studios
    AIM: panb00 - ICQ: 263300264 - MSN: chris@dailybird.com

Added you to ICQ and sent a Private Message

SLEEK BANNERSVBULLETIN SKINZ
    Strives to create Innovative Solutions to Visual Communication needs!

P3RPL3XITY.COM [ A new dimension for a new web experience - " It's a new frontier for web related activities " ]

if you got....$1,000.00 or so, yea contact "them" i tried and got this...lol

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by crysis; 07-28-2004 at 02:25 AM.

Originally posted by P3RPL3XITY
    Contact www.vbulletinskinz.com
    i have seen your works P3RPL3XITY and I am impressed, mind posting here or pm me usually how much u quote for a custom vbulletin skin?

Originally posted by crysis
    if you got....$1,000.00 or so, yea contact "them" i tried and got this...lol
    if you cannot understand and appreciate what goes into good web development please just try to avoid posting. thank you.

Eugene
    IWDN - Really smart web developers... and me!
    More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads.
    One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
    Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

Originally posted by d3nnis
    i have seen your works P3RPL3XITY and I am impressed, mind posting here or pm me usually how much u quote for a custom vbulletin skin?
    I'm curious too to know how much such vbskin customization cost.
    So anyone who provide such service, please post here, or pm me.
    I'm getting a new forum up and running very soon, so this is also part of my action plan (getting a customized vbskin to suit my forum identity).

Cheers,
    irvin

ok guys i have receive a few quotes, some are too high for my budget and some did not have any portfolios...

i will appreciate if you have any porfolios of the vbulletin skins u done before in the past.

If you need to inquire about anything regarding our services, please hit us at info @ vbulletinskinz.com
    SLEEK BANNERSVBULLETIN SKINZ
    Strives to create Innovative Solutions to Visual Communication needs!

P3RPL3XITY.COM [ A new dimension for a new web experience - " It's a new frontier for web related activities " ]