Redesigned my golf forum

I run a golf forum at http://www.golfrewind.com. Obviously, it's a forum about golf and was launched on May 14, 2004 using vBulletin.

Anyway, I just completed a redesign of the forum (WHT members will notice a familiar look) and wanted to know what you all thought of it. If any of you golf, please sign up. There's a lot of great discussion going on and a lot of members seem to love it.
    Golf Forum - If you enjoy golf, check out this forum.

I'm really liking this, it is simple, concise. not overloaded with useless graphics and makes me think of golf

Best of luck to your forum.

I also like it...started reading through some of the posts...

your member base is very knowledgable and friendly

You seem to have developed quite a community. I also agree with what IDS said about the number of graphics. It's very clean and easy to view. Plus it's not overloaded with loads of very specific forums.
    CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers
    ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH

Really excellent! It's clean, quick loading and very easy on the eyes. I think it's honestly one of the best forums I've seen lately. Nice work!

very nice forums you did a good job on it and i really like golf so ill be lookin forward to talking to u there

yes the forums are very intereop jobsting and enjoable to read! Top Job!

looks gr8

I have only two issues with this design (which, like others have said, has a very clean look to it):

1) Using Firefox 0.9.2, there is some problem with the search button. It has the wrong background color, and the down arrow doesn't open the search box. Let me know if you could use a screenshot of this for troubleshooting.

2) The right side of the header is a little questionable. I agree that you shouldn't leave it empty for visitors with larger screen width, but the "dragged edge" look detracts from the rest of your site. Since you have the picture gradually blurring out, maybe try "blurring it" to a solid color. Really though, I'm not quite sure how to best approach this; maybe someone else will have an idea.

Really nice, going to sign up

I agree with Revise, the right side of the header needs to be reworked. Use a gradient in quickmask to make a smoother transition to the motion blur.

Otherwise it looks good, although I'm not real fond of the default blue icons with the green color scheme.