WTB: Custom vBulletin forum skin

I am looking to buy a vbulletin forum skin for my business/webmaster related forum site. I am ONLY interested in custom VB skins, no template skins that have been sold hundreds of times.

This can either be a previously made custom skin that you had designed and want to sell or a custom made one from scratch.

Either way I am interested in a simple, yet professional forum skin that'll work good for a business forum. Please PM me if you have one or want to design me one. Please submit your price with your PM.

Thanks
    Tom

Hey bro i will be more than happy to make you a vbulletin skin.

Okay.

I'll contact you soon.
    dailybird studios
    AIM: panb00 - ICQ: 263300264 - MSN: chris@dailybird.com

crysis, you are selling skins you do not even own. That is illegal

excuse me, i sell no skins that i do not make.

I was contacted earlier that you were displaying showing Transverse Styles's vRocking as a product you made.

If this was a mistake, sorry, but I was directed to webhostingtalk and shown your test board: http://www.nova-joint.com/skin_vb/

I haven't seen anything that impresses me, so I am designing my own VB skin. It will work off a modified skin template and I will design the header and footer graphics. I will complete all graphics and create an HTML mockup.

I will just need someone to convert my mockup/graphics into VB form. So if anyone is interested please submit a new bid based on that.

Regards,
    Tom

I can do this for you for $50.
    dailybird studios

I have finished my new template skin and now need someone familiar with VB to convert it to VB form. I have all graphics and an HTML mockup. It is based on a standard VB template and I have designed new header/footer and table headers.

I've received one bid so far to convert this, if anyone else is interested please PM me your bid and past VB skin experience. I will hopefully be choosing a bid within the next 48 hours.

Thanks

I'm assuming I am the one who has bid so far? (Just checking.)
    dailybird studios

Yes, the only bid so far is yours. I'm still waiting for some more bids before I choose one.

I'll also offer my services for 50$, I have a rather large portfolio which I'll show you when I get back to the US(Saturday), and I can get started right away. I can also give you testimonials from previous clients, my site exceeded its bandwith limit this month but I do have alot of my work on my computer at my house so when I get there I'll show you some of it and you can decide.