Exclamation

hehe, just wanted to get everyones focus off that thread

BC,Chicken, Dana, MikeA, and kunal have all made my list of "best moderators" I highly recommend them.

[start brown nose]
    They are the greatest...bottom line.
    [/end brown nose]

Greg Landis | Director of Growth Jaguarpc - Unlock Superior Hosting with JaguarPC
    Managed Servers - Virtual Private Servers | AMD EPYC Dedicated servers
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | (888)-338-5261 | greg @ jaguarpc.com

yeah right, like that works!

Umm, you guys *did* get those Christmas hampers I posted right?

Greg Moore
    http://www.akashik.net
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Stephanie, Yes . Its about time too, my words don't come cheap either so they may be too broke to pay anyone else to say the same thing for a while.
    Greg Landis | Director of Growth Jaguarpc - Unlock Superior Hosting with JaguarPC

I think I may be getting confused again.

All I want to know is why everybody is getting paid but me. What would take to get these mods to swing a few accounts my way. I am just lowly reseller that has little capital. But I can to php/MySQL scripts. Maybe we can trade a script for a few accounts.
    Marty Hoskins
    http://tlcwe.com

Marty,

well I can think of a host or two that might do it for cat food.

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Talking

I have been reading a lot about this getting-paid-for-recommendation business, it seems lucrative. I would like to jump onto the bandwagon. Can somebody here recommend a reliable host that

1. Sets up a free website for me
    2. Offers high rates
    3. Pays on time
    4. Employs automated tracking system (of the number of recommendations I have made)

Thanks in advance!

Hi! I'm a shareware signature! Send $5 if you use me, send $10 for manual!

Wink

Well, I have a complaint. I think it's hardly fair that we have to give kickbacks AND payola. One or the other, but both is an entirely unfair burden. Which of the mods is up for re-election and wants to make resolving that issue part of their platform?
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.
    Superior service. Sensible price.

Please accept this as notice that I am available to accept both kickbacks and payola.

Can someone guide me to the page with the application for receiving these?

For a onetime fee of ummm.... $1 million I will be happy to recommend anything even drunk west virginia cousins rat tail mud pies ( A must try)

Wink I wanna know....

Where my kick back is?? hmmmm?? yer all late paypaling it to me ROTFL...ok so here I am recovering from my family being ill and I come back to find alll heck breakin loose

I can assure who ever it is thats got there knickers in a twist that I get ZIP from being a mod here cept for the name Moderator under my name and the Honor of being on the CDS *G*

Other wise I do what I do here because I have been burned and I dont want others to be burned..Im a stay at home mom ..not some kinda robot that gets a thrill outta steering people wrong GEEEZ.

now that my family is back from the depths of the Plague I can get my hosting stuff back in order and kick Register.coms butt.

BTW thanks for all the support you guys sent my way when my daughter was in the hospital it really helped

Dana aka Laci My Alter Ego
    Former WHT Moderator

Wow... kickbacks via Pay-Pal? The more I hear of this, the more I like it!

I'd been picturing sleazy meetings in dark alleyways and such.

hehehe

Originally posted by etLux
    Wow... kickbacks via Pay-Pal? The more I hear of this, the more I like it!

I'd been picturing sleazy meetings in dark alleyways and such.
    Hey the hall may be dark but we are not sleazy ROTFL!

Former WHT Moderator

Talking Administrators caught receiving paybacks from Chinese 'committees' and the Democrats!

REUTERS, New York (Nov. 6th) - WHT moderators Chicken and Kunal today admitted in a Senate hearing in New Jersey that they had received unspecified kickbacks from Chinese committees and organisations to further their fighting funds and to simply line their own pockets.

While Kunal refused to comment, Chicken burbled, "Well I thought with my old diddly teaching job I needed some more mo to get by, ya know.... So when those organisations approached me I just couldn't refuse.... Waaaaaaaaa.... *breaks down*"

Crown prosecutor Kenneth Starr also elaborated that checks for 5-digit sums had been sighted as being addressed to Chicken and Kunal from secret bank accounts in the Cayman Islands. These accounts were in the name of a certain individual who cannot be identified, it is believed that this individual is a high-ranking official within the Democrat Party. It is also understood the same official also constructed the Vote for Chicken 2000 site with the permission of Al Gore.....

As a result, Matt F. and BC were forced to immediately give both moderators lashings from a dominatrix for accepting such paybacks, and were both suspended from further moderating until they have been given brain-washing treatments from Tibetan monks and returned to society.

Both Dana and Matt made no comment today, while BC was last seen in the throngs of the Melbourne Cup carnival and could not be tracked down for comment......

The conspiracy continues......
    My 2 Cents.... (or is that 2.2 cents inc. GST...?)

Have a think about this : Programming is like sex. Make a single little mistake, and you'll be supporting it for the rest of your life.

Did Chicken really burble?

Somehow I have a hard time picturing that.

Re: Administrators caught receiving paybacks from Chinese 'committees' and the Democrats!

Originally posted by BC
    REUTERS, New York (Nov. 6th) - WHT moderators Chicken and Kunal today admitted in a Senate hearing in New Jersey that they had received unspecified kickbacks from Chinese committees and organisations to further their fighting funds and to simply line their own pockets.

While Kunal refused to comment, Chicken burbled, "Well I thought with my old diddly teaching job I needed some more mo to get by, ya know.... So when those organisations approached me I just couldn't refuse.... Waaaaaaaaa.... *breaks down*"

Crown prosecutor Kenneth Starr also elaborated that checks for 5-digit sums had been sighted as being addressed to Chicken and Kunal from secret bank accounts in the Cayman Islands. These accounts were in the name of a certain individual who cannot be identified, it is believed that this individual is a high-ranking official within the Democrat Party. It is also understood the same official also constructed the Vote for Chicken 2000 site with the permission of Al Gore.....

As a result, Matt F. and BC were forced to immediately give both moderators lashings from a dominatrix for accepting such paybacks, and were both suspended from further moderating until they have been given brain-washing treatments from Tibetan monks and returned to society.

Both Dana and Matt made no comment today, while BC was last seen in the throngs of the Melbourne Cup carnival and could not be tracked down for comment......

OMG!!! that is too funny!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Former WHT Moderator

Just want to let everyone know that I just paid myself my first kickback today

Now I know I am in the right business!

This is terrible. To think, I'd trusted you...

Now I find out you've paid yourself kickbacks, without so much as a dime given to me.

Have you no ethics?

Re: Administrators caught receiving paybacks from Chinese 'committees' and the Democrats!

Originally posted by BC
    Crown prosecutor Kenneth Starr also elaborated
    The real scandal here revolves around why there's a Crown prosecutor operating in New Jersey. Not to mention how Kenneth Starr got hired by anybody.

A deeper, more insidious conspiracy?

Apparently, the United Kingdom is secretly plotting to make New Jersey a colony.

It's the only reasonable explanation.