Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warnings

Warnings

My suggestion is simple, when a moderator sends a warning they must include their WHT name.

Why? If you have an issue with a warning, you open a helpdesk ticket, not contact the mod directly. I am sure the mod that gives you the warning is recorded in the backend.
    Brad Baker www.rochen.com
    Rochen - True Premium Shared & Reseller Hosting since 2000
    Better Support: Expert support 24/7 from Red Hat and Cisco Certified Engineers
    Joomla! Core Team Member Joomla Tutorials

Originally posted by badbaker.com
    Why? If you have an issue with a warning, you open a helpdesk ticket, not contact the mod directly. I am sure the mod that gives you the warning is recorded in the backend.
    Correct, if they have an issue with it, contact the helpdesk and admin will check it out and remove if it was unwarranted
    Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. - Robert H. Schuller

I'd still like to know who is warning me personally. Some mods hold grudges so I'd like to see who is warning me and see if it is one person so I can point this out to someone else.

Originally posted by dk2
    I'd still like to know who is warning me personally. Some mods hold grudges so I'd like to see who is warning me and see if it is one person so I can point this out to someone else.
    ...and this is the reason why it is not done IMHO. This is not a democratic forum

Some mods hold grudges.... hope you can back that up with facts...

Mate, wear it, open a helpdesk ticket if you must, but most of all move on. Warning points will fade in time.....

Originally posted by badbaker.com
    ...and this is the reason why it is not done IMHO. This is not a democratic forum
    Honestly I hate comments like this "INET is allowed to do whatever they want". Remember this when your being warned for some reason or they ban you, just remember your words.

I will, thanks for the advice...

Isn't a warning like getting caught by the police, but rather than fining you they give you a warning. I would take the warning any day....

/out - no more replies from me.

"INET is allowed to do whatever they want".
    It is their e-Property. Just like GMail and everything else, if you don't like it, don't use it.
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

That dosen't make it right....where do you come up with this. It is the responsibility of any online company to listen to their consumers. If gmail crapped over its consumers there wouldn't be a gmail.

I've gotten three warnings, from three different mods, all of them were mistakes . They're pretty good about fixing mistakes when they make them, nothing to worry about.

- Matt

Follow the rules and you wont get wanred... EOF
    Dan Sheppard ~ Freelance whatever

Yes.... this sounds totally reasonable .. accountability!

Mods are recorded on the backend. If someone is holding a grudge, SWR will lay thw smackdown with his old wrinkled hand.
    Dan Sheppard ~ Freelance whatever

I doubt that, he doesn't seem to be activate at all.

Originally posted by nonamedesert
    I doubt that, he doesn't seem to be activate at all.
    Oh he will be.... He will be....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast