hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Running a Web Hosting Business : How do I prevent caching of my ClickChatSold Icon?

Forum Jump

How do I prevent caching of my ClickChatSold Icon?

Reply Post New Thread In Running a Web Hosting Business Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2004, 12:26 AM
WHT Addict

Question

How do I prevent caching of my ClickChatSold Icon?

How do I prevent caching of my CCS Icon? It keeps saying OFFLINE when I'm not. And I have to clear my cache before it says ONLINE.

I don't want a user who has come to my site before to think I'm OFFLINE when I'm not.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2004, 03:14 AM
Superhero

Not sure if that would be the software or browser, my PHP Live chat seems to update instantly.

Old 07-20-2004, 03:53 AM
Web Hosting Master

Which software do you use aixagent?

PHP Live is one of the best softwares available, i think you should buy it, as this could be very vital for your sales that your chat icon shows off when your on.

You could be loosing customers because people like to chat before they buy, and if someone wants to buy and cant immediately chat because he has to wait for your email reply, then the consequence can be in lost customer.

Yaser

Sponsored Links

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Canadian Web Hosting Improves SSD Caching for Shared Hosting Servers Web Hosting News 2013-09-04 13:47:24
WiredTree Upgrades Resources for VPS and Hybrid Hosting Plans Web Hosting News 2013-08-07 14:21:37
WiredTree Decreases Customer Website Loading Times with SSD Caching Web Hosting News 2013-04-02 13:56:08
BitTorrent to Launch Cloud Storage Service Web Hosting News 2013-01-25 15:39:23
NetDNA Gives Site Managers Granular Control over Content with New EdgeRules Service Web Hosting News 2013-01-22 13:35:47