hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Hosting Software and Control Panels : Need Programmer for Registration Scripts...

Forum Jump

Need Programmer for Registration Scripts...

Reply Post New Thread In Hosting Software and Control Panels Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2000, 05:59 PM
Web Hosting Master

Talking

Hello All,

I think this is my second day on the board, so I'm pretty new.

Let me explain to you my situation, and what I need...

I've been registering domains through Opensrs whom charges $10 a piece. I was told by a friend about eNom's reseller plan, and although it was hard to get in, I was finally able to after 3 weeks of emailing them back and forth.
So now I'm able to register domains at $6.95 per domain, the only problem is the wonderful OpenSRS registrations scripts are no longer there for me to use. So in order to continue domain registrations, I'm doing it via mail forms and copying and pasting everything in (loads of fun).

eNom has provided me with scripts that are only useable on NT platforms. Since I only run Unix servers, I turned to an NT host to set it up on theirs. The problem is, the scripts use a custom component of some sort, which are not allowed on shared hosting packages. I certainly do not want to have a server just for the scripts...

eNom also provides a whole bunch of information on how to interface with their system, via perl. Including an example script, comands, etc. But I'm not even close to fluent in perl, and I am not able to put all these things to use in a nice little set of scripts.

So...any programmers want to take on a job? I don't think that it would be too hard to do. And... if possible I'd like the scripts to check my paypal account and see if the payment was received by the client, before registering the domain. I've been told that this is all possible, but not sure how.

If your interested, please let me know. Brandon@webxonline.com

Thanks,
Brandon

Sponsored Links

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Free WHD.global Registration with the WHIR Coupon Code Blog 2014-01-30 13:24:20
GoDaddy Gets Patent Related to Preferred Domain Positioning on Registration Website Web Hosting News 2014-01-03 13:49:02
GoDaddy Launches Pre-Registration for 14 New gTLDs Web Hosting News 2013-12-11 11:49:39
ICANN Delegates First New gTLDs Web Hosting News 2013-10-24 12:34:02
Softaculous Releases Auto Installer Version 4.1.7 Web Hosting News 2012-12-19 16:45:21