Do you know a rainbow?
1. Is the red color outside or inside?
2. The rainbow is a circle. What is the radius?
3. What is the length of the bow?
4. What is the width of the bow?
5. Is there a difference between light intensity between inside the bow and outside the bow?
6. At what time of the day do you usually see one?
7. Where would it be usually? North? East? South? West?
8. Is there a second bow in the sky?
9. If so, where is it?
10. Does that second one have red on the outside or on the inside?
11. What is the radius of the 2nd rainbow?
12. What is the width of the 2nd rainbow?
13. Are the rainbows polarized?
14. What is the direction of polarization?
15. Is the polarization strong or weak?
woot! If you have actually seen one, you should know the first 12. (I don't....)
The answer: Here