Need help, I am looking for an image.

I try to look for this image attatched in high resolution for printing, any help would be appreciate. Small finder fee is ok if required.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nails_spa.jpg  
    MOE MONEY -- YEAHHHHHHHH
    email: tquach@3gelectronics.com
    Web: www.3gelectronics.com

Where did you find this particular image? Contact the site on which you first found it and ask them where it came from. If it came from a stock photography site, they'll hopefully point you to it. If they took it themselves, it is unlikely they would share it - perhaps at a price.

That's where I would start.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

actually, i found it on a business card and scan it in, and the owner don't know anything about it. i think this is just a stock photo somewhere, that why i hope somebody here would know something about it.
    MOE MONEY -- YEAHHHHHHHH

Hmm...ok. Where did he order the business cards from? Maybe you can contact the print shop and see where the art originated. It may also be that it just isn't available. But if it is, tracking it down shouldn't be too hard to do.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

any similar should be ok, doesn't have to be the same. like this one

http://www.amerispa.com/images1/200_1.jpg
    MOE MONEY -- YEAHHHHHHHH