Browser Compatibility

Hello,

I need someone who can make my site compatible in all browsers, as of now it seems that it only works in IE and has various design flaws in other browsers. Please help me to correct this and make my site viewable across all the big name browsers.

I need this done for a reasonable price, but I also need it done right, so you must have a good reputation here at WHT and have a portfolio of sites that I may view across multiple browsers.

The site is www.HelloHost.com

Please respond here or PM me.
    Richard W. Kelly
    Hello & Co! - It all starts with Hello ! 1-888-88-HELLO
    HelloandCo.com | HelloHost.com | HelloHost.co.uk | HelloDomains.net | HelloDNS.net | HelloServers.com | Hello-Designs.com | HelloDev.net | HelloSSL.com | HelloPay.us | eHello.net |

I can work this for you. Please e-mail me with more information and a price range you're looking for. Thanks =)

Anyone know that W3C site where you can check compatibility with all browsers for your site?

Originally posted by baggypants303
    Anyone know that W3C site where you can check compatibility with all browsers for your site?
    You mean this one http://validator.w3.org/ ?

Using the W3C validator simply validates your code, it doesn't tell you if it will work on all browsers, if at all.

It's like answering an English exam with big fancy words. They may be spelt right but unless you string them together correctly, they make sense and are relevant, it won't do you any good.

Just in case you didn't know! I know of many people (even website design companies) who claim their site is multi-browser friendly, based on the result from the W3C validator.