EV1Servers reseller

I'm not quite sure if there are any so I'm asking here. Are there any EV1Servers resellers who would accept paypal? As I'm from the UK I can't get a paypal debit card and I have some funds in paypal that I'd like to spend, without wasting some of it by withdrawing. Are there any resellers for ev1servers who accept paypal or even people who would take paypal payment and order on behalf of me. I know there is an issue of trust involved but even so, maybe somebody may offer it. (I am a verified paypal member by the way)

As far as I know EV1 Servers doesn't have a reseller program so you would have to place an order from them directly unless they have changed it recently.

Hi,

There are many dedicated providers that will take paypal, if you take a look around i'm sure you'll be able to find someone that will take paypal and will give you a good deal.

<<< Signatures need to be set up in your profile. >>>
    Last edited by SoftWareRevue; 07-04-2004 at 02:10 PM.
    █ Dan Kitchen | Technical Director | Razorblue
    █ ddi: (+44) (0)1748 900 680 | e: dkitchen@razorblue.com
    █ UK Intensive Managed Hosting, Clusters and Colocation.
    █ HP Servers, Cisco/Juniper Powered BGP Network (AS15692).

I specifically wanted EV1servers as they fit my needs perfectly.

http://www.saburovo.com/new/servers.html have been resellers of EV1 for quite some time, they usually offer configurations that are not available directly through EV1. You can see headsurfer's remarks about Saburovo at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=40077 .

- Matt

Thanks matt

I see that a lot of people dont accept PayPal. What are the main reasons for that? Fees? Chargeback?

Originally posted by pvanmeter
    I see that a lot of people dont accept PayPal. What are the main reasons for that? Fees? Chargeback?
    It's harder to integrate with billing systems & is harder to work with in many cases. We still have to do everything manually since our PayPal customers are setup on Subscriptions, so that we automatically get the money each month.

- Matt

I can't believe you guys don't know about the PayPal Virtual Debit Card. Simply go to "Withdraw", and click on the PayPal Virtual Debit Card. Enter the URL of the store you wish to buy from (it can be anything, it doesn't even have to be a store ), and you will be assigned a temporary Virtual Debit Card number; it works just like a Visa card, you can use it anywhere Visa is accepted, and it takes money directly out of your PayPal account. Neat huh?

Woah, /me sees if thats available for UK customers.

Hrrm, I can't see it on the withdraw page.

I was a afraid I was missing something since a lot of people dont accept it.