Best way to move clients to another server?

I have 2 servers. both running cpanel. How can i move some of the clients to the other server without interfering service. NS3 and NS4 is my other server. Do i need to tell my clients to change there nameservers? or can it be left the same, NS1 and NS2

The "best" way is to use cpanel to transfer accounts. This should keep everything intact, in fact there have been very few cases where it hasn't, usually that was when the username was > 8 chars or the account size was huge. I've heard they have the second error fixed now.
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons

First, you may want to change the TTL on your current DNS zones to around 15 minutes or so ( 900 seconds is fine ). wait about 4 - 6 hours and start transfering sites over via WHM's transfer function, and start replacing the ips in the DNS zones with the IPs of the new server. Tip: type: man replace at shell for more info.

Once you have replaced all the IPs, you can use this script to update the serial on the named zones:
    http://www.cplicensing.net/scripts.php ( scroll down untill you find the "UpdateSerial" script ).

Run that, then log into your domain registrar, and change the IPs of your current name servers. Assuming all clients are using, lets say ns1 and ns2.yourdomain.com, change the IPs to match a new set of IPs from the new server. This change will take effect within the next 24 - 48 hours, maybe more, best to leave it about 5 days to be sure.

After that is complete ( and you've waited ample time ), make sure there is no activity on the old server, and perhaps turn off apache and bind. If anyone complains it is likely they are using their own dns, perhaps zoneedit, etc. and need to modify their A records to reflect the new DNS. It would of course be a good idea to send out this information ahead of time to give your clients a heads up.

Hope this helps!