hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Reseller Hosting : Someone to take over our Alabanza Clients?

Closed Thread

Forum Jump

Someone to take over our Alabanza Clients?

Closed Thread Post New Thread In Reseller Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

In January, we're moving clients from an alabanza server over to our own machines. Unfortunately, there are quite a few clients on our alabanza server making use of functions we won't support. I'm looking for other alabanza hosting companies to discuss taking over these particular clients. Overall, we're looking in the neighborhood of 100 +/- accounts total to get rid of. Please email me if you're interested in these clients. I'm looking for someone that has their primary business in Hosting to help guarantee the satisfaction of these clients. I can be reached at pcrane@domainbuilder.net.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

This thread is locked due to cross-posting - the other (more original + replies) thread can be viewed at http://www.webhostlink.com/showthread.php?threadid=2878

(Phillip, it seems some of your posts are partially corrupted and MSIE doesn't like them... Don't know why!

Btw, posting the topic once is enough - most of us will read all forums anyway. Thanks.)

Have a think about this : Programming is like sex. Make a single little mistake, and you'll be supporting it for the rest of your life.

Closed Thread

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Locaweb Launches SMB Marketing Tool Based on MarketGoo Platform Web Hosting News 2014-05-01 08:33:49
UK Web Hosting Provider Astutium Acquires Cyberstrider Web Hosting News 2013-11-26 10:48:16
UK Web Host Shard Hosting Ends Service Web Hosting News 2013-11-18 11:04:08
Tenzing Managed IT Services Expands to US with Dallas Data Center Web Hosting News 2013-05-23 10:57:10
StormVZ Rebrands to Iniz to Differentiate VPS Hosting Services Web Hosting News 2013-04-15 11:00:30