hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Offers : Dedicated Hosting Offers : TMS June Sale! Lowest Prices Ever! Limited Quantities! 2.8GHz P4 with HT for $139!!

Forum Jump

TMS June Sale! Lowest Prices Ever! Limited Quantities! 2.8GHz P4 with HT for $139!!

Reply Post New Thread In Dedicated Hosting Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-14-2004, 04:41 PM
Web Hosting Master

TMS June Sale! Lowest Prices Ever! Limited Quantities! 2.8GHz P4 with HT for $139!!

It's time to start moving the new hardware, so here's our latest offer. Free Setup on all of our servers, along with the typical Free Upgrades. Use the Promo Code JUNE to get the prices shown below during the rest of the month:

Pentium4 2.8GHz (800MHz FSB with Hyperthreading)
1GB Dual Channel DDR RAM (FREE Upgrade)
80GB 7.2K RPM HDD (FREE Upgrade)
750 Gigs of Bandwidth (Any of our Networks)
Free Remote Reboot Access
MRTG Graphs & 24/7 Monitoring
$139/mo. + FREE Setup!

And our most popular configuration:

Pentium4 2.4GHz (533MHz FSB)
512MBs DDR RAM (FREE Upgrade)
40GB 7.2K RPM HDD (FREE Upgrade)
500 Gigs of Bandwidth (Any of our Networks)
$89/mo. + FREE Setup!

Ideal for Backups!

Pentium4 2.4GHz (533MHz FSB)
1GB DDR RAM (FREE Upgrade)
200GB 7.2K RPM HDD
2000 Gigs of Bandwidth (1600 Gigs In, 400 Gigs Out)
$139/mo. + FREE Setup!

Premium Bandwidth
Our Premium Bandwidth network is provided by The Planet and consists of the following Uplinks:

Verio - 1 x GigE Connection (1000Mbps)
Sprint - 1 x GigE Connection (1000Mbps)
Level 3 - 1 x GigE Connection (1000Mbps)
Abovenet - 2 x GigE Connection (2000Mbps)
MCI / UUNET - 1 x GigE Connection (1000Mbps)
Global Crossing - 1 x GigE Connection (1000Mbps)
Allegiance Telecom - 2 x GigE Connection (2000Mbps)
Time Warner Telecom - 1 x GigE Connection (1000Mbps)

Superb Support
All of our servers come with our solid promise of support. We start by monitoring your server as soon as it is installed, plus we will provide our hands for application upgrades, kernel updates, security patches and more. Just ask! It's free! Order now to become another one of our satisfied customers. We will take good care of you.

Great Flexibility
At Tailor Made Servers, we look to provide you with the perfect solution to your needs. Feel free to ask about our special features such as Internal Networks, Gigabit Crossovers, Combined Bandwidth, and more!

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at joseq@tailoredservers.com, or contact me via Instant Messenger at any of the IDs listed below. If you're looking for a custom solution, just let me know! Ask about possibly lowering your monthly fee via setup fees!

JoseQ

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2004, 06:46 PM

Could you define free upgrade?

Old 06-14-2004, 07:08 PM
Web Hosting Master

That just means it's a free upgrade from the standard pricing.

I notice there's a place where it shouldn't be stated, but I can't edit the original post anymore.

JoseQ

Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2004, 04:52 AM
WHT Addict

Can you define Any of our Networks please?

Thanks

Old 06-15-2004, 05:35 AM
WHT Addict

What about exsisting customers if they are on worse deals than those listed above, any bonuses for them?

Old 06-15-2004, 05:40 AM
WHT Addict

For the Last Plan, you state 2000 Gigs of bandwidth in this thread, but on the site it says 2000Gigs of Backup Bandwidth. Is there anything to stop us using this as normal bandwidth ?

Thanks

Old 06-15-2004, 08:52 AM
Web Hosting Master

"Any of our Networks" means that the user can choose between being plugged into any of our different Uplinks (HE.net, Yipes or The Planet).

The 2000 Gigs of Backup Bandwidth as shown here and in the order form, means that you can use up to 1600 gigs of transit going into the server, and 400 gigs going out.

There's no imposed limitation on how many gigs a server can transfer every month. However, if the server goes beyond it's defined limit, there would be overage charges.

JoseQ

Old 06-17-2004, 11:48 AM

hope you got my order early enough

i like to have the Pentium4 2.8GHz.

I can recommend this offer and TMS to everyone.
Very fast Service and Support.

Thank you

Old 06-19-2004, 04:59 PM
Junior Guru

One of the few providers I trust implicitely. Here it is a Saturday afternoon and e-mails are responded to as fast as I can send them. With such great products, prices and support and I'd be skeptical if I weren't already a client.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
AQUA Networks Limited Listing 2014-04-20 08:30:35
Arvixe Hosting Listing 2014-04-20 08:30:29
Arvixe Hosting Listing 2014-04-20 08:30:30
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - January 10, 2014 Web Hosting News 2014-01-10 16:50:36
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup – June 21, 2013 Web Hosting News 2013-06-24 17:14:42