JandDhosting - Anyone ever used it?

Does anyone have an opinion about this host?

http://www.janddhosting.com/

Cheers

Personally the website would put me off straight away, however if they are good, that doesn't matter, which I doubt.

Lots of grammar mistakes on there too, and the packages look intresting to say the least.
    Mindslap - Internet Services
    Fast reliable european hosting, at US prices.

I agree with Andrew, that website doesn't inspire much confidence in my mind...plus offering 1200GB for $23/month? Doesn't seem like they will be around for the long haul

Its intresting that they say the bandwidth is "shared". Now does that mean a group of users is allocated 75GB between them? Also I can't find the T+C#s even though the order form asks you to agree to them

Rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon
    Freelance Sysadmin for Hire - email vaserv@gmail.com

The terms are at http://www.janddhosting.com/terms.htm - choose the hosting button up top and scroll down to see the link. Their terms are taken from hostony, and I'm guessing they have the VDS1 from hostony, given the 75G shared bandwidth item.
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.
    Superior service. Sensible price.

Hello people.
    ok to questions number 1. I am a prity new company not been around much.
    as for has anybody used my host then here is a url to a fan site where a few people that use me have posted.
    startrekvoyager.com/viewtopic.php?t=16466

post number 2 AndrewM
    I dont know when you first saw the site but it has changed a little maybe since you last saw it. and yer spelling mistakes sorry about that I am dislexic so its very hard for me to spell things but I will get somebody on to it and make it more correct.
    well at least I interested you.

post number 3 mtellin
    I think you got confused a little there, I was only realy looking at interest to see how many people would be intreseted in 10 gigs a month for that price but I later dropted the thought I was going to upgrade you see to a ds with over 400GIG HD's, but not right now.

post number 4 jvds
    Yes you are correct I get 75 GIG bandwidth a month and that is shared by all my customers and I didnt do the sign up form that was my partner I ll check later to see if there is a link to the terms if not I ll get it added straght away.

and finaly the last post.
    yip you got me I am hosted by hostony.com and yes I am on the VDS1 for now, when the time comes I will upgrade.

ok thats your lot answered sorry it took so long.
    I first started hosting for simple reason I wanted to help a few mates out, and I wanted a bigger space. So I got a VDS with hostony my hosting company to start with, very nice people, had a good lot of years with them. then when my pals started given me cash I thought well I am not realy going to use that space up so I ll start a hosting site up. my big plans is that I become my own hosting company, I just started a bit earlyer than planned.
    if I had to say one thing about my hosting and thats my support, I will go out of my way to help my members if they ask, I ve been on a few hosts that you asked for a simple bit of help and just cas it wasnt to do with your account not working they couldnt give a dam. so I am going for the good support as in the end if your good to your members then they will be good to you and say nice things about you.

well anyways I am glad I found this place. interesting read expecialy with the 1&1 topic I was tempted to buy a url with them I am having second thoughts now.
    I am off to go read up on more of this site.
    but please do come check me out in a few days, my site may not be the best but its simple. sometimes companies put to much into the look and less into running there host today on my other host it took me 5 hours to get a simple this is the problem.
    so far the longest it has taken me to get back to somebody was 2 hours, and that was the time I was sleeping.

but anyways I am off.