Outsourcing Support

Anyone know of any good companies that provide support for customers.
    I'm looking for someone to outsource my support, i'd need someone that can offer a live anonymous help desk either 24/7 or within normal office hours, deals with cpanel + whm and can take care of upto 100 customers.
    Has anyone any recommendations?
    + is it best to go for an outsourcing company that charges per customer dealt with, or just a standard rate per month?
    Any ideas guys??

Ontario, Canada
    I have a great company that does all my server administration and also will offer outsourcing support to companies for a very reasonable rate. Their site is - I have nothing but great things to say about them. They are on 24/7 go way beyond what I ever imagined and are very friendly and speak fluent english! If you go to their website they have a live help button where you can speak to a rep with your questions and they also have AIM - linuxengineers

I am not getting paid or anything to say this. I am just a really happy customer. Hope this helps.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

I would go for touchsupport.
    It is a lil pricy, but you get tech from the united states. They know english well, and are all very professional.
    Linux/cPanel How-To's -

Atlanta, GA
    I'll vouch for TouchSupport, as well. Unless you want your support team sounding like robots, they work very well and are very knowledgable. A great addition to my existing support staff
    Former owner of A Small Orange
    New owner of <COMING SOON>

Touch support and tripod support are the most reputable here and are very good, both have friendly staff and good english speakers, touch support has a US staff so people prefer them since there 1st language is english
    "Web Hosting is not just about selling space, it is about facilitating customers needs with your plans and supporting the customer for a long lasting mutually beneficial relationship."- Yaser

but touch support is a little bit harder on the wallet,

if you need low-cost support go with tripod, otherwise if you do have some money to spare, i'd recommend touchsupport.

it really depends on your budget...