Clcik on ad before form submission???

I am running a free graphic designing site after initial good response I am shifting this site to new server with enhanced features
    I want my users to click on ads to activate their free graphic request processing . How can I do that??

Presently when people fill out a free graphic request form they are taken to form successfully submitted page
    What I want is to show a ads page after they submit form, when they click on ad only than they should be taken to form successfully submitted page.

I saw this on bravenet.com when i signed up for free poll service.

any help would be appreciated. (my server support php, perl and other languages but no ASP)
    Post2Host Community
    Cpanel hosting upto 10GB & adfree .
    spacesocket.com

Basically, you could use an intermediate page to process the request.

Main.php
    ==click an ad and go to 'adsuccess.php?membernumb=000&adnumb=111'

adsuccess.php
    ==check to make sure the referrer and/or the script being called directly from exterior source
    ==update the database of the user so he/she has a full priviledged account, then use header() in PHP(I know this a LOT more than Perl).
    OR OR OR OR
    ==code now says 'Thank you for your support' and redirects through a meta tag to the page, instead of using the header function of PHP.

Redirects to main.php?ad=000
    ==code looks for $_GET['ad'] and opens a popup to that page.

Either way works

I would make sure this is ok with your advertisers. Many do not like services requiring clicks for signing up members, as they produce non-interested visitors.

Thanks w3needs and ambirex for replies

One more question can i stop meta tag redirect function untill user click on the ad or a link.

I mean if meta tag directs browser to refresh to a new page after 10 seconds I can stop this untill user click on some link etc.

I don't know much about PHP.
    Post2Host Community
    Cpanel hosting upto 10GB & adfree .
    spacesocket.com

That is basically what I was saying

PAGEONE--the signup form ( click )
    PAGETWO--list of advertisers to click on( click )
    PAGETHREE--updates database saying the message thank you, along with your emta refresh( refresh )
    PAGEFOUR--whatever page you want the user redirected to

I hope it helps!
    Jim