Free Hosting With Advertising

I Will soon be offering FREE hosting but i would like a script so i can advertise on there website in return. i would like them to have the choice of a header / footer / popup or exit popup and have the ability to control all advertising from an admin panel where i could choose a range of advertising features to advertise on all sites or part of, to a certain market, header / footer / popup etc...

also the client must not be able to remove this.

if anyone knows of any good scripts that would do this or any good scripts that can do something similar it would be much appreciated.

im looking for something i can pull apart and build on really as once i know roughly how it works i will have something built to my own spec.

Thankyou In Advance.

Regards
    S.Oconnell

i think you may need to hire a coder to program this for you. I haven't seen any scripts like this publically available.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out my 2021 WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks, the most comprehensive look at WP hosting performance

Have you taken a peek at www.hotscripts.com ?
    Brad Baker
    XYZulu Hosting

http://solutionscripts.com/vault/homefree/

Although that may not be as "complete" as you want, as from what i remember it only offers a banner on all fre websites. And unless they've changed it over the past year, its really just a file manager.

Anyway, hope it helps and good luck.
    SMPhones - ...the UK's unbeatable online mobile phone shop - www.smphones.co.uk

there is xpanel.org . it does what you want.

but seriously, i used to run free hosting biz, it's very troublesome and you don't get much in return, simple reason: you are attacking a particular group of ppl that don't want to pay. i will never run free hosting again.

btw, no matter how you put your ads, there must be a way to move it, i've seen many such kind scripts.

xpanel.org is a good one if you find it suitable
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers - Rushtoweb.com

thankyou for your help it has been very much appreciated.

You might also take a look at PHPadsnew