[Request]Server Icons

I am looking for Quotes for design of 3D type looking server type deal to display package sizes. Please quote by posting here or clicking the email button in post. Feel free to ask questions. Serious quoters only

Snake, I would like to take this oportunity to tell you that I have one pre-fabed model left over that I am still trying to sell. It is model #2 you can find it here.

I am looking to get $15 USD for it. I am also available to do custom work for $15 - $30 USD. All my contact info is in my profile.

Newfoundland, CAN

3d server

Hi there,

I have an unsold model already made, It's yours for $20 via paypal if you want it. If not, I can also do custom ones for $35. Thanks.

All sold already but similiar cost $30+

omgsteve: My AIM is Snakeeyes0266

All of those are very nice.
    flawless and tkearny, I would need different sizes so I can't take those, thankyou though.

Will get in contact with you PuppetMaster if I'm intersted.

Comes in both a 640x480 and a 200x150 for smaller things (icons). Has only been sold once so far. The instant it's paid for, you'll receive the server.

I also do custom work, visit my site at to see my portfolio!

3D Portfolio: InuxStudios -- 3D Logos, web servers, icons... [ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
    Arcade Network: InuxGames -- #1 source for arcade flash games

Russia, Moscow
    I've made 30 XP icons package for sale.
    All icons have really high quality. All images are vectors so
    you will able to change their size as you wish without loss of quality.

The price is $90 for 30 icons.

Also, If you know how to use Adobe Illustrator or Macromedia FreeHand you could mix icon elements and get much more own mixed icons.

this work with watermark can be previewed here:

Please be free to e-mail me