Host STILL for sale - please only serious people

This hosting company is still for sale, b/c people have made bids on it and then disappeared.

I'm not asking for a fortune, I just want bids that will stick and people are ready to move on. I would honestly keep with my venture for a long time, but my career change will force me to be away for a period of about 6 months - I don't want my clients to suffer.

High bid was around 7k, can't find that guy.

Next highest was $6500, can't find that guy.

I will consider anything over 5000 (even 5001) and would sell it right now for $6000

I need to have this finalized before the end of this week so i can help whoever buys this transfer everything to them and give them support for a proper amount of time.

The two previously posted threads on this sale are:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=276574

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=271049

I can still be reached at have2sellhost [at] yahoo.com

Email all questions - we can have a mutual NDA signed so that we may release more information.

Thanks.

Post bids here, I want everybody to see who is offering what. At the end of the week highest bidder wins.

I'll start it off again at 3k

Please call me at 847-493-9427 I am willing to buy this call me asap

I PMed you an offer!

Originally posted by IlyaBeyrak
    Please call me at 847-493-9427 I am willing to buy this call me asap
    Best time to call?

any time

Bid

I'll bid $3,100

On your previous post you said

$7175/yearly

I dont think your going to walk away with 6k, i say 3-4k is good, you can charge for like 3-9 months, but not awhole year, if it goes down ill take alook at it. Whats your site again by chance?
    RackRhino Server Locations: MO, MI, NY, FL, UK
    Shared, Dedicated, Managed & Reseller.

$3150 (and yes I believe the 3-4k range is a good price, there is a reason you can't get in touch with the people that bid 5, 7, 8k they were full of it)

Originally posted by JNadolski
    On your previous post you said

$7175/yearly

I dont think your going to walk away with 6k, i say 3-4k is good, you can charge for like 3-9 months, but not awhole year, if it goes down ill take alook at it. Whats your site again by chance?
    Actually in most cases, sale price is determined by 1-2 years worth of revenue. If it's pulling $7k a year, it's worth at least that amount. Everything on these forums generally sell for less than what they're worth in reality.
    Webmaster Forum webmastertalk.net Webmaster Community Forum
    Website Tools domainfocus.com Webmaster Tools | IP Lookup | Domain Whois | PageRank Checker | HTTP Header Info | Link Analysis | Favicon Generator

hosting usinesses on here don't sell for 2x yearly revenue because there is no guaranteed income *high* end would be 10x monthly reoccurring revenue. Now if people were locked into contracts and there was a guaranteed revenue stream I could see 7k+

Originally posted by EUROspeed
    hosting usinesses on here don't sell for 2x yearly revenue because there is no guaranteed income *high* end would be 10x monthly reoccurring revenue. Now if people were locked into contracts and there was a guaranteed revenue stream I could see 7k+
    I agree, on here they usually wont clear one year worth of income. However in the real world, it could easily be sold for two years worth.
    Website Tools domainfocus.com Webmaster Tools | IP Lookup | Domain Whois | PageRank Checker | HTTP Header Info | Link Analysis | Favicon Generator

Can you give us account specs for the reseller account?

Resellers are all whm/cpanel:

10 Month - 10GB space/ 30 GB Bandwidth
    20 Month - 24GB Space/ 75 GB Bandwidth
    30 Month - 50GB Space/ 150 GB Bandwidth

holy oversellage batman! 50gspace.... what are the specs on the SM boxes?

The reseller specs by no means reflect what is currently used by resellers. Also, most of the resellers are actually of the 10/month variety.

The specs on the two servers are the same - 2.4Ghz, 200GB HD, 1200GB Bandwidth.

Actually in most cases, sale price is determined by 1-2 years worth of revenue.
    Having been involved in 40+ purchases and sales in the last 2 years, *NEVER* have I see a host go for anything like that amount - 1 to 2 years *profit* yes, 1-2 years turnover - nope.
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

$3600 and I can pay today

Originally posted by othellotech
    1 to 2 years *profit* yes,
    As I said, it's different in the real world. These forums do NOT set the standards. Selling a company of this size for 3-4 months of profit? In the real world it would be laughed at. It's worth a hell of a lot more.

experience *real world* and otherwise tells me different ...

but if you've got some cash handy :
    I can sell you a company with 2000 users, all of whom pay at *least* 1200 (2000$) per year, all of who paid within the last 2-30 days, so by your reckoning worth 4-8million ...

i'll let you have it for 2million straight up

that way I keep the 5million taken in so far

you pay me another 2 million, making my total 7 million

you provide 11months service to them on 2000 dedicated servers with unlimited disk , unlimited transfers and unlimited other features each - cost to you *appx* another 10 million

so i'm up 7 mill, you're down 12mill, but you "own" a business worth according to you 8... welcome to the *real world* - then try and find someone to buy it off you rather than laugh at you ...

*VALUE* is dependant on a lot of things - sustainable pricing and featuresets is simply one of them ...
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

interested....

call any time to discuss. 267-242-6104