Thread: Some of my work

Lightbulb Some of my work

OK thsi is just some of my work amd working on like

I got lot of my work on cd i need to look for cd like and when i do i will let u all see my work let me know if u like them pics pls
    on the 2nd pic i dont like it i dont know if its the why i did it
    <<Signature to be setup in your profile>>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 06-02-2004 at 10:20 PM.

Nice pics but I think they should be posted here: Other Reviews - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at] :: AIM: CybexH

Tasmania, Australia
    Moved to reviews

Not bad, if you incorporate it into other stuff you do the right way you will have a nice new tool in yout toolbox

nice, looks real good
    you should consider web-designing...

Coca Cola: I see nothing special at all, you took the Coco Cola font and did a gradient overlay over the top portion.

Fluidimage: why post something you don't like yourself when you are looking for work?

Also you might have to try writing in proper English as it was hard to understand what you were saying.

Keep up the work! Remember, learn from tutorials, don't replicate them.

Sorry IDS
    AM new on this **** man SO chill out

No need to apologize, I'm sorry if I came off a little harsh but I rate what I see and give an actual description, I'm not about saying "Great work!" when its not something I see because it does not help the designer and actually stunts their growth.