* Afternic Bazarr Bucks needed-Anyone have a few to sell?

Before I post anymore domains on this forum (I've had little luck on here) I want to add a few domains on Afternic's Bazarr. The BB cost $1 each for under 23 or so. I was wondering-Do any of you have any BB's you'd sell me for under $1 each? I need at least 2 more minimum/14 maximum. If you have any to sell, please list the amount of BB you are willing to sell along with the price (each or bulk) you'd sell them for. I'll accept the lowest/best offer and pay via PayPal once/if an offer that suffices surfaces. Thanks!

Moved To Domain Name Offers and Requests Forum
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Actually, I considered posting this in the sales forum but technically, I'm not asking nor trying to sell a domain here, so I figured it should go into the discussion forum

you're asking for BBs for low and if you accept you will buy thats a REQUEST
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Okay-no harm was done on your part or mine
    But the offer still stands if anyone has BB's to sell, just post an offer here.