Need Financial Partner

Well. My paying has come to a stop. I was the only person to be putting in the money for my site, and all of the sudden jobs stopped showing up here and at yaxay and elsewhere. So I'm looking for a I suppose "financial partner?". It would have to be someone who would be able to pay for some things. I don't know what I could give you in return, but I'm pretty sure that we would be able to discuss that through a messenger. Right now, I am in need of a new skin which I have already set my eyes upon one. Also I need a little more money before I can purchase a script to code my site into. If you would be interested in helping me get my site started up please message me. The site that I am working on right now is It has 3 different skins. One with a big header, one with a small header, and of course... the default. The default will be thrown out when another skin is purchased. So if you are interested please message me on one of the following:

AIM- Gamer Axis
    MSN- [Take out hyphens]
    ICQ- 229-978-167

I'm looking forward to hearing from some of you. I am on most of the time. Thank you for taking your time to read this and have a good day.

Do you have any income right now from the site itself? It might be advisable getting some income off the site itself and put that income right into it, instead of going shopping for skins, which wouldn't add to your non-existing income.

Just a piece of friendly advice

ya, does the website has good traffic. If so you can sell advertise space..
    Off Topic Forum - An Off Topic discussion Forum.

what kind of website is this exactly