Looking for student-partner with web skills. 50/50

I'm looking for one or more partners for website development. This will be an excellent opportunity for a student with extra time this summer. Here is what I have in mind:

I have a catalog of ~250 undeveloped and/or partially developed domains, along with essentially unlimited hosting resource. I would like my partner(s) to have sufficient time and skill to develop content, awareness and traffic for selected sites (you may choose the ones you want to develop) with an eye toward selling the names/sites later this year. we would agree on a minimum sales price at the outset, and split the final proceeds 50-50.

If you are interested, please contact me by PM and include a brief description of your skillset and a sample of your work if available. Please include your Paypal ID too. If we do business, I will send a small payment to verify your identity.

TIA

Please read the OP carefully. This is a partnership offer as stated in the title. Please do not send long portfolios asking for a job. There is no job, just the opportunity described in the post.

Thanks