Visual Basic programmer needed for small project, $$ offered

Hello there,

I am in need of a VB programmer for a small project I am working on. I am looking to create a very basic, pretend stock market simulation. Basically, its a 31 day stock market similuation that goes day-to-day with you as you play it.

You start with your initial credit, purchase shares from a list of categories and stocks I make up. To play, you click "Next Day" and then the performance of your stocks will be displayed (just randomly generated losses or gains). As a player progresses, news headlines pop up between days forecasting events that will change stock direction, for example: "Hurricanes predicted, agricultural stocks fall as medical stocks rise.".

This is simple and should be relatively easy to program. The programmer must use arrays, functions, and comment the code. I need this within about a weeks time, so it should be a breeze.

Any VB programmers interested, please PM me. I can offer a small amount of cash, maybe $20 or more, negotiable.

Please PM me. Thank you.

Guys, I'm still looking for a visual basic programmer. Can pay more if required. Just PM me and lets talk asap!