Cheap Dedicated Server Asia: South Korea, China, Hong Kong

Hi guys,

I know there have been threads about this, but few credible threads with actual links to packages and prices (even in non-English).

So, again, anyone please feel free to post information, prices and experiences with Asia Pacific providers.

I am particularly interested in South Korean providers, as I feel their bandwidth is the best.

I'm curious to see what you can all conjur up .

Is it cheaper than in US?

Some yes. for singapore. for hong kong, but i'm not sure if they are still providing dedicated services.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

455 will provide unmetered data transfer as long as it doesnt affect/disrupt their network.

based on my conversation with them ... they wouldnt even allow you to push 300Gb monthly if most of your traffic are outside singapore.

IMHO, it's a false advertising
    current and satisfied customer of and

Hmm, this doesn't sound so promising yet . I do know there are some good providers in South Korea. I just need some links.

Let's make this the record breaking post that helps people find good servers in Asia! . Also, SOME Chinese networks are good I am told (yes, I also know many are not good, but there are a few).

There is a reason why not going thru 300GB of bandwidth....
    They(Asia dedicated services) are very sensitive on international bandwidth due to they are incredible expensive... Is nearly as much as a server rental/month for just 1 Mbps~ (324GB)

South korea is quite nice..I am in Australia, I can download files up to 300-400KB/s but if under peak hours...don't complain.....(5kb/s) or less~ *peak hours in korea*

Sounds good, can you mention some links, prices and plans if possible?

yeah, i'm also looking for an asian dedicated server unmetered (for the asian market)