Our gaming network will be expanding quite a bit this summer. We are in need of a designer that will be willing to work along side with us for quite some time. We are looking for a serious designer with experience in the field. We are not looking for somebody who can throw together a layout made with photoshop in five minutes, not to offend anybody, though I see alot of that these days.

This will be a payed job, I expect actual work to start sometime in late June. You will need to have most of your time dedicated to that of the designs for our network. We are looking at around $200 starting for a design and going from there. Higher rates will be payed depending on the size of the project and the quality of work needed.

Anybody interested in this position needs to have a portfolio of their work, have quite a bit of graphic development experience, and willing to work closely with others and be apart of the network. This is NOT going to be a one time job, we are looking for somebody to stick around.

Knowledge in the gaming industry in a HUGE plus! Anybody who has a passion for gaming will be heavily considered for this position.

Send any examples of your work or a link to your portfolio to webmaster[at]rgaming.net. Please DO NOT PM me or reply to this thread. If you have any questions please email them to me as well.