Link Trade with a pr4 web design company and 15 clients

I am a the owner of a small Maine web design company. My site,, is a page rank 4 site and ranks well in Google. I am looking to trade links with others and we have all types of businesses that can link to you. If you have a higher pagerank, I can give you multiple links too.

If I link to you, it will be on the main site. If another one of my sites does, it will be one page deep.

My link information:
    Title: Maine Web Design

If you add me, I should have you added within a few hours. Post your info here and where you added my link here.

am interested on this I have a PR5

* me too

Hey, let me know if you are interested in trading with me
    search engine submission

Nice strong PR5 and PR4 pages

Hi Guys,
    I am intrested in both and I have already added fryman's link already. I will add all links to the home page under the partners section. Simply go to and scroll down and you will see the sections of the links and yours will go under partners.
    The other sites you can also have link to you are under the keyword marketing section. You can link to me and I can have another site link to you.

More Information on Gopher Design:

4 in Google for search term Maine Web Design
    3 in MSN for search term Maine Web Design
    6 in Yahoo for search term Maine Web Design

Unique Visits:
    1746 unique visits according to webalizer for the month of May

Other Info:
    I run a blog I update almost every day, so google has tended to vist my site every day and my site is updated almost everyother day.
    Some mentioned alexa and here is a link for my site.

Thanks and if you need more info you can just post. Thanks.