Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

**$10 Branded IE Toolbars for your company**

First 10 Customers Only!!

You've seen the Googlebar, the Yahoo Companion, and countless other toolbars used throughout the net.

These toolbars increase sales, and loyalty from your customer base.

I am limiting this promotion to the first 10 orders.

What do you get with the toolbar:
    • Toolbar is branded with your logo
    • Search engine of your choice
    • PopUp blocker
    • Translator
    • Cookie & History Cleaner
    • Branded Installation
    • Absolutely NO SPYWARE!!

You can use your toolbar as a way to give clients instant, and continuous access to your site, or to their account wherever they are on the internet. It will put your company name in front of your customers whenever they access the internet or use their Internet Explorer browser.

All orders are filled next day guaranteed from time of purchase, and receipt of requested information.

Click here to order
    Mark - Owner/Lead Designer
    avidInteractive
    Lead vocalist for Circle7: Circle7 on MTV

Mark, do you think you can show us the demo or a screenshot, basically an example of how it would look like?

ANother question some may have: Is there a tech support for the toolbar if our users need it?

Thanks.
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

ahhhh lol I knew I forgot something

Well, you can have a look at our very own, in use:
    http://www.avidnewmedia.com/coolbar.html
    avidInteractive

Looks worthwhile for $10, but I have a question.

1. How does the section for the cpanel work? I mean, if we are offering this to all our clients, how does it work that the cpanel address would different for each client?

When installing the toolbar, are they prompted to put that info in? Or is it done differently then that?

CPanel does not require that they login via a seperate domain for each customer. You can simply point them to http://ipaddress:2082 the IP would be your own main IP of course.

It works best to do it this way, because most customers want to install and go....not install, fill out some info, then go. heh
    avidInteractive

Nope, that answers my question. That is all I wanted to know. Thanks.

Actually, one last question. The link you have provided, goes straigth to billing at Paypal, so ummm, how do you know the IP to input, and so forth? No order form?

Once payment is received a confirmation is sent to the email address listed in PayPal. That confirmation requests all of that information from you.
    avidInteractive

OK, cool. Thanks for the Info

Mark,

Please put me down for a toolbar, but only if it's possible to built the search function on the toolbar so it can search my website using the search script on my site.

Let me know.

What engine do you use on your site? Does it use sessions as vB does? or can you simply use search queries?
    avidInteractive

can i have one in exchange of a 1 month guaranteed advertisement on my forums for your company?

thats 300,000 ad impressions

you can PM me or email me at jedi @ tsikot . net

ANother question some may have: Is there a tech support for the toolbar if our users need it?
    Sorry, I missed this.

There is limited support on the toolbars. We will provide support to you, as our client, but there really is nothing much to the toolbar, that your end clients would need support.

If they encounter any problems however, you can feel free to ask us, and we will help you troubleshoot any issue they may have.
    Last edited by ANMMark; 06-02-2004 at 03:30 AM.
    avidInteractive

Can this toolbar be done something similar to the toolbar on top of WHT? i.e. the inet toolbar?

Also, can i integrate the search function in the future?

Regards

Can this toolbar be done something similar to the toolbar on top of WHT? i.e. the inet toolbar?

Also, can i integrate the search function in the future?
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean. The toolbar will pretty much dock itself to your IE browser window, and will have menu items (the same as you have File, Edit, View, Favorites, etc), when you click on those, a pulldown will come down, with links, that you choose.

The search feature comes with the toolbar, and cannot be changed by the client (you). If you wish to update the toolbar with a new search engine, etc...you will need to contact us to update it.
    avidInteractive

Hi,

Just ordered it, is there any way we can update the toolbar to our own liking instead of having to contact you guys?

Thanks.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Just ordered it, is there any way we can update the toolbar to our own liking instead of having to contact you guys?
    Unfortunately no. The source file is encrypted upon compiling
    avidInteractive

Ordered, how long before you send out the email requesting details?

Looks great Mark, thanks again

How long

Hi

Ordered, how long before I get an email
    Nothing yet, I guess I have to think of something :-)

Is this only for hosting companies? I hope this can work for other types of websites as well and is somewhat customizable? thanks

Is this only for hosting companies? I hope this can work for other types of websites as well and is somewhat customizable?
    This can work for any company. The toolbar is not customizable after it is built, as the source is encrypted once it is compiled. However, we can update it for you.
    avidInteractive

what about multiple server? So how do i know which user from which server is using the cpanel login?

Hi

Would we be able to just place links into the toolbar.
    E.g. support desk, server status, our main website, etc
    Would there be anyway we could use it to push news items to the tool bar or something?

at this time, it is not possible to push live feeds to the toolbar.
    avidInteractive

Originally posted by ANMMark
    This can work for any company. The toolbar is not customizable after it is built, as the source is encrypted once it is compiled. However, we can update it for you.
    Yup, only takes 6-12 months... Still waiting for my corrected toolbar now going on what? 4 months?

Yup, only takes 6-12 months... Still waiting for my corrected toolbar now going on what? 4 months?
    As I recall, your toolbar was free, with a bundle. I was trying to privide support to you as a gesture, but got extreme bogged down with work. I did apologize, and you had cancelled the order on the update to the toolbar.

Very nice offer you got they
    Very nice ad you got they
    avidInteractive

As I recall, bundle or not, it was part of the deal, and you did not even TRY to provide any type of support even though you clearly stated in an email you would fix it for me.

I only cancelled the update on the toolbar because I simply got tired of waiting. I've since deleted it as it was useless to me as delivered. I will admit that the error on the toolbar was not your doing directly as I was the one who mistyped the url for the link. But it would have taken you all of 2 mins to correct and resend which you said you would do mulitple times (and I do still have the emails..). Then it was the fact that you said you were attempting to incorporate the logo you created for me into it (which while was not something I required or asked for, was a nice gesture even though it never happened and just elongated the delay). I finally just gave up.

I simply got tired and it was not worth my effort anymore. I understand what it's like to get overwork and behind, and I was VERY patient with the logo (which I was happy with and actually stood up for you in that thread) and did not bug you overly about, but I see a pattern here.

You make these posts for $10 logos and toolbars, etc, then get swamped with orders and then it's "it's coming", "I'm really busy", "after our server moves", "I'll have it in a few days", etc. It's not very professional IMHO.

Sean, there really is no reason to become so defensive...I'm taking the blame for the situation between you and I, and your toolbar.

It took extremely too long, and I would not blame you for becoming irritated. It's just that, I'm not trying to defend my actions (although not intentional), so I find no reason to become defensive.

It was my fault.
    avidInteractive

Beware ANMark is a thief!!! Where's my money!

Look here:http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=281892

Everyone here has received their toolbars within hours, and some of them with multiple updates. So much for being a liar and a theif.

If you have a problem with me, try being a bit professional about it, and contacting me, or at least replying to emails.
    avidInteractive

What emails? The last time we communicated you promised the refund would be made by 22 May 2004.

This has be going on since February! If you check thread above I even stodup in your defence.

Professional!!! hummm how about sticking to your promises then?

This is the first time you have notified me that you have not received an email from me, and it was in public.

This could have been avoided by simply emailing me stating "I haven't heard from you"

I'm not a psychic. If you haven't received the emails, I would have no way of knowing that, unless you email at least saying the above....."I haven't heard from you."

Both emails requested PayPal information. I sent them in an attempt to get your refund to you as quickly as I could and avoid this very thing.

However, instead of emailing me, you come here, do a search for ANMMark, and start a game. ANYONE that has dealt with me outside of that logo promotion can testify to the fact that I'm polite, complete my work quickly and honestly.

Like I said, I'm no different than any other human being, and I cannot please everyone all the time....so of course there will always be some disatisfaction somewhere along the line.

However, I can only do as much as I can do. I would have no knowledge of you not receiving my emails, unless as I said, you tell me..."I haven't heard from you." I sincerely apologize for not being able to communicate telepathically, if only I could get that down, I would have known you didn't get the emails.
    avidInteractive

Mark you just make up one story after another! See your last PM to me:

ANMMark wrote on 04-22-2004 09:50 AM:
    Simon,

Thank you for your response.

Please understand that all refunds are processed 2-4 weeks once the information for the refund is obtained.

I realize that this may not be ideal, or may not be what you had planned (as 1 other client has implied). However, our accounting dept does our accounts payable and accounts receivable on the same dates, and in attempt to keep our bookkeeping, and accounting organized, and intact, we must follows this guideline.

Please do keep in mind however, that in the meantime, I will do my best to get your refund processed before our standard refund period guideline, if the adequate revenue is available between our last and next billing periods.

If this cannot be acheived however, please know that you refund should be received by you, no later than May 22.

Thank you in advance for your time and understanding, and please accept my apologies for you not receiving the product you ordered. Time and the quantity of orders simply got the best of me.

Thanks,
    Mark Klink
    AvidNewMedia

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MortgageXclu wrote on 04-22-2004 04:40 AM:
    Hi,

As requested in the logo forum here is the paypal transaction id:

Item Number: logo061399
    Web Accept Payment Sent (ID Number 3WT41518LF5646203)
    Name: Simon McCabe
    Payment made: 3 Feb. 2004

I look forward to a speedy refund.

Thanks
    Simon
    When will I get my refund???

PS. I give the moderator of this forum full permission to access my account and check the PM you sent me!!!

Now see, this is extremely ridiculous that I have to reply twice, in two different threads.....you're now spamming threads, which is against the rules at WHT.

You can see your reply to this exact same post in the thread you started.
    avidInteractive

ANMMark, do you accept mastercard payments ?
    RofyHost - Affordable Shared & Reseller Hosting Since 2003
    Proud Moroccan

PS: I have no doubt that I did send you a PM. You're failing to realize that I needed to get your PayPal information again, because your PMs were deleted.
    avidInteractive

ANMMark, do you accept mastercard payments ?
    For hosting yes, for these promotions...no.
    avidInteractive

Don't believe you Mark! you've got them again now, we'll see if you make the refund.

What a surprise!!! Did you stick by your promise made here:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...5&pagenumber=1

NO!!!!!!
    Last edited by MortgageXclu; 06-18-2004 at 05:47 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast