Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ah yes...
    california weather lately = teh suck
    I really want to move, the weather in this place is crazy. it was lookin lke rain all of last week until yesterday and today werei nth 100's (Chino Hills, IE, CA)

In south central Pennsylvania we've been getting storms every night now.. thunder, lightening and lots of rain. Yesterdays storm brought down a huge branch off the tree in the backyard... 3 dead baby birds fell out of their nests and it just just missed the kids' trampoline... landed on hubby's old Lincoln instead.

<edit>
    (Or rather, 3 baby birds died from falling out of their nests.... -rolls eyes)
    </edit>
    g.
    "In youth we learn; in age we understand"
    Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach

Here in NJ we always have rain warnings and what-not. rarely get rain but last night it hailed quite a bit, and last weekend was frigid (round 60 mid-day when it is normally 80ish). Lookin good this weekend so far though

Re: #@!$%& Weather and Storms!

Originally posted by Coach
    Anybody else on the board been getting this kind of weather?
    Probably the exact same weather you're getting Coach, since I live in the same general area (central Kentucky).

I'm getting pretty tired of the broken branches and standing puddles of water too. I've got a maple in the yard that's probably going to die because the roots have been submerged for about a week now.
    It's time to kick back, pop in a From Autumn to Ashes CD, and relax.....

Originally posted by NIS_Brandon
    Where in North Texas? It's been getting hotter the further south you go. I currently live in Austin (out on Lake Travis), and am going to be spending next week in the valley.. so.. hope it gets a little more bearable.
    Right outside of Fort Worth. As of 6:30PM we are due for severe storms again in about an hour, they are heading down from Oklahoma.

i wish there is The Day After Tomorrow II or an alternative. It is really a great movie that i ever seen before.

By the way, i wish your place will be safe soon.

God right now im loving our weather. Last week we had pretty much nothing but rain. and this week we are getting nothing but sun today when i looked at the themp arround 4 - 5pm it was 82 so who knows how hot it got upto today.

I live in Portland, OR

Thanks
    - James

The midwest has been hit with storms somethin fierce lately for some reason. Of course I love to sit and watch 'em, myself
    Here a week or so back, we had 2-3 days that all we had was damn tornado warnings, and a good 4-5 days of rain. Did good for the green stuff, but not for those living in low elevation areas.
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons

Here in Good ol Minnesota, we're just entering Tornado season. We've had rain the last week straight almost. Some days its just a steady sprinkle, but we've had some form of rain every day for the last week.

Finally today it warmed up and cleared out. Although we need all this rain. Our lake is down another foot this year, and last year, a majority of Minnesotas crops died due to drought.

When it gets hot here in the summer, it does get humid, but you are never more than 5 miles away from a lake. (It really is the land of 10,000 lakes)

I love storms, the sound of rain and thunder, so relaxing

Unfortunately we havent had many of them yet down here in Florida.
    VisitorZoom - Boost your website traffic

Florida is a messed up state. Even their storms are messed up. They either have really nice weather, or massive hurricanes.

Florida must hate me then. It rains everytime I go...
    Brandon Davis
    BD Design & Consulting of Austin - Website & Graphic Design, Hosting & More
    http://www.brandondavis.us

The thunder puts nitrates in the soil which helps to fertilize.
    That's why your grass is so green. You know, Kentuky Blue Grass...

Originally posted by appolo
    The thunder puts nitrates in the soil which helps to fertilize.
    Hmm...sound activated?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12