* For Sale: Vbhacks.us Forum

vbhacks.us forum is for sale. This forum is the “unofficial vbulletin hack site” , it is no way affiliated with Vbulletin or Jelsoft.

Forum Stats:
    Age of site: 2 months
    Threads: 282
    Members: 517
    Hacks: 20
    Pagerank: 3/10
    http://www.vbhacks.us
    Stats: View Stats
    Bandwith Usage

Domain is registered with Wild West Domains and will be pushed into a free account that you setup. The domain expires: Sep 14 2004

My partner and I are selling this site, due to other project obligations, and can not provide the attention the site deserves.

What you get:

Entire site
    Custom Vbulletin Design
    Modified (hacked) Vbulletin files
    Forum database.

We will help the new owner transfer all files and get the forum & Database setup on your host or you can continue to host with us for an additional fee. We will host the site for up to 1 month until you decide to either move site or keep it with the current host.

Google adsense is currently on the site, but has not made very much. This site has had no paid advertising. Traffic comes from word of mouth, search engines, and links from other pages. I'm sure you could sell advertising and make more money off the site.

There was a planed portal for the site, but is unfinished, if the new owner would like it we could finish the portal and have it up and running.

Portal can be seen here: http://www.vbhacks.us/index.php

We are looking for $400 for the site without the VB License or $500 with the Vbulletin license. We will not sell the Vbulletin license on it’s own so please don’t ask.

Help desk ticket for VB verification has been sent.

Payment Terms: Paypal, Visa/Mastercard, or Escrow.com (If using Escrow.com fees will be split)

Please e-mail us if you have any questions: Support [at] Vbhacks.us
    Last edited by sics; 06-01-2004 at 09:57 PM.

I might be interested, how much do you make per month? I see that you have Google Adwords going at the bottom there. Also, where do your hits come from? Will any partners that you have still be active once the site is sold?

Thanks

Originally posted by voidix
    I might be interested, how much do you make per month? I see that you have Google Adwords going at the bottom there. Also, where do your hits come from? Will any partners that you have still be active once the site is sold?

Thanks
    Hi, the site doesn't make very much money. Adsense was put on the middle of last month, so it is minimal.

Hits come from word of mouth, search engines, other forum links. We have never used paid advertising for the site, or bought any traffic.

I don't think the current staff mods are going anywhere, unless the new owner kicks them out. As for the partners we will still be active in the community as well, as time permits.

Thanks,

Scott

ok, I'll keep an eye on this thread. I have been looking for a nice forum, but $400 seems a little much for a site that doesn't generate any income.

Anyway, I'll be in touch if I decide to persue the purchase.

Thanks,

Do yuou have any real stats? It seems like a very dead forum...there have only been a small handful of posts int he past week.

Nick

I agree, $400 seems too much.

I am still interested if you are whilling to go with a lower price.

Hey guyes its LiveWire from vBh. 400 will be the lowest i have to go and that will include the vBulletin license. The hard work i put into the unripped style alone is worth a good penny. Already there have been 5 new members, a new hack posted, and 38 new post snice yesterday. For a site being up for only 2 months, i think its going much faster then alot of forums out there now.

The post count will always be much much higher snice one release thread can become 5-25 pages long, due to supporting the hack. I think 400 is a great price and won't last very long.

Now about the site making money, thats simple if you have the time. Here is one of my main ideas i was going to work into the site. any member that wanted to download hacks and gain support would have to pay a one time fee of x. Make it so they can not see anything hacks untill they pay. That will work as everyone can use hacks. and for a low fee, im sure they will pay.

Hello,

I will take it for $400 if it includes the VB license. Please PM me.

Sale Pending

Sale completed