Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Question WHMAP Experts... look here ?!?!??

    Alrighty,

    I installed the demo script for 21 days here

    http://billing.loyalsupport.com/

    I get an error when I try to install here http://billing.loyalsupport.com/admin/

    I don't think zend is installed http://billing.loyalsupport.com/admin/index2.php

    How would I install Zend?

    Thanks,
    JezzoMaster

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    In My Own World
    Posts
    972
    You can get that Zend not installed page sometimes if your Zend is out of date.

    You do not have Zend installed from looking at your phpinfo:

    http://billing.loyalsupport.com/phpinfo.php

    Tracy Phillips

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    141
    Edit 1 - You seem to have a very outdated version on Zend.

    Is this a cPanel server?

    Edit 2 - Answered my own question... yes it is

    Assuming you have root access log into ssh and run /scripts/installzendopt

  4. #4
    Originally posted by devioustrap
    Edit 1 - You seem to have a very outdated version on Zend.

    Is this a cPanel server?

    Edit 2 - Answered my own question... yes it is

    Assuming you have root access log into ssh and run /scripts/installzendopt
    THank you very much, that worked out! very successfully

    Thanks to devioustrap, I fixed the problem

    -Jezzo

  5. #5
    Originally posted by Weberz
    You can get that Zend not installed page sometimes if your Zend is out of date.

    You do not have Zend installed from looking at your phpinfo:

    http://billing.loyalsupport.com/phpinfo.php
    alright, since that is done, I tried to add a server in the admin panel and I got this

    Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mcrypt_get_iv_size() in /home/bills/public_html/inc/whm_functions.php on line 1553

    Hmm, why is this?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    141
    Originally posted by jezzomaster
    alright, since that is done, I tried to add a server in the admin panel and I got this

    Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mcrypt_get_iv_size() in /home/bills/public_html/inc/whm_functions.php on line 1553

    Hmm, why is this?
    Most probably mcrypt isn't installed. You should recompile php with mcrypt support... while you are add it you could also upgrade php to the latest version.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Goleta, CA
    Posts
    5,550
    you also need curl support
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    475
    assuming you have cpanel
    to install zend optimizer type:
    /scripts/installzendopt

    also here is the tutorial for recompiling apache:
    http://www.whmautopilot.com/tutorials/recompile.htm

    hope this helps
    Dixiy.com - Professional Web Hosting Provider since 2002
    AutoCreation.net - Automation Solution for cPanel Hosting! + Illegal File Scanner
    WHDir.net - Your complete Web Hosting Directory with Hosting/Server Tutorials

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    141
    For apache you could just use the apache upgrade thing in cPanel. Very easy to use and will do the same as using the script in shell.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    475
    Yes, you may use cpanel too.

    I dunno why but it took forever to upgrade apache in cpanel. So I prefer doing it in ssh

    Originally posted by devioustrap
    For apache you could just use the apache upgrade thing in cPanel. Very easy to use and will do the same as using the script in shell.
    Dixiy.com - Professional Web Hosting Provider since 2002
    AutoCreation.net - Automation Solution for cPanel Hosting! + Illegal File Scanner
    WHDir.net - Your complete Web Hosting Directory with Hosting/Server Tutorials

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •