Reviews for eNom web hosting reseller account?

Hi, I noticed the new web hosting service from eNom.com, but I am not very sure how it works. I would appreciate if anybody can give some comments or reviews about this service.

Regards,
    -Yi

I have heard that it is bad. About the same thing as RegisterFly.com's hosting service. Technical support is supposedly bad as well. I never recommend getting hosting from a domain registrar. They are a domain registrar, and while they do that AWESOMELY, they suck at hosting, IMHO.

Any suggestions on ASP.NET reseller hosting? It seems the eNom price is pretty good for me.

Thanks!

Go to the top of this website and click on the HOST QUOTE link. Fill in that form and you will get offers from hosts on this board. Make sure you specify you want ASP.NET abilities. After you get responses, come back to the board and do a search on each host to check them out.

thanks there for your input guys, i look forward to diggin around in this stuff
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

Actually enom's hosting isn't that bad. Its's a great value for the price. Support is ok - but I haven't had to many problems.
    No Signature Required