How to analyze a website to get all info?

Hi

Nice to be a member on this forum and this is my first topic.
    I have a website and someone told me that there is website can analyze my website or any other website and gives all info I need like where is it hosted?, the name of the server, How many other websites on the same server where I host ,,,etc.
    I hope you help me with this because it will help me to know about my website and other website of those people who face some problem with their website like ( bandwidth, DNS errors, slow and other things ) So they ask me to analyze their website and some ask me to manage them. I'm managing two websites and hope to be more.
    If there is a website or any other way to analyze a website this will help to know what I need to do before I accept to manage it and what kind of changing I have to do on it like changing the hosting or pages ,,, etc.
    Please, this really important to me.
    I wish you do your best.

Thanks,

www.whois.sc is probably the easiest choice for you.

It doesn't really sound like you know much about what you're doing, so I wouldn't advise you to "manage" more websites.... although I have no clue what you mean by manage.

doyazen, it seems like the management that you are talking about will require you to have access to their control panels or domain registars (modifying DNS and such). Perhaps you should look more at control panel manuals since that is likely to help in what you are trying to do? There's no one ultimate software for doing what you seem to want to do.

Originally posted by jml3188
    www.whois.sc is probably the easiest choice for you.

It doesn't really sound like you know much about what you're doing, so I wouldn't advise you to "manage" more websites.... although I have no clue what you mean by manage.
    Just like JML mentioned, www.whois.sc is the place for your server information.

i would agree with jml3188 and m00fie http://whois.sc is the place to go for that...

Good Luck

I remember when whois.sc used to be free and you can view all the websites available on a server. It was pretty interesting to go through some of those servers.

Hi every one

That's what I need. whois.sc is what I'm looking for.
    Thank you all for your help.

Thanks,