VolPay-CronoPay. Any experience ?

What do you think of them ?
      0 Not allowed!

I know volpay is run by a guy called Tyler

we've dealt with him for a while now and we're happy.

I know Cronopay also also used to post on here as well. Dont know anyone with them. Apply to both and see which one is better.

Hope this helps..

Gavin
      0 Not allowed!

does anybody else out there have any experience with Volpay? - i am considering using them and would like to be sure im not going to get screwed in any way before i sign up - are there any pitfalls or drawbacks to working with them? - are they reliable and honest? I know they are a very new company so i am scepticle.
      0 Not allowed!

have already send to they a message, not receive any responce yet.
      0 Not allowed!

"I know volpay is run by a guy called Tyler"

But he is not replying to any emails specially support.
    I asked how to issue refund, yet no reply.
      0 Not allowed!

Tylers not the only person. I've spoken to Lisa / Carly / Punjab and Mark

Are you using their support channels? You need to do the refund yourself like we do...

Thanks

Gav
      0 Not allowed!

How you do?
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

ok , Yes we do

Thanks
      0 Not allowed!

PanamProcesssing is the same lot as volpay
      0 Not allowed!

Tyler is not real name. His name is Garret Long.
    Volpay ripped many merchants in the past. Now they use PanamaProcessing spamming using Volpay's database of merchants.
    Credit card processing, online check/ACH and EuroDebit payment solutions for the Internet merchants
    www.psbill.com
      0 Not allowed!

I would urge anyone to stay far away from PanamaProcessing if they are the same group who was behind Volpay.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!
      0 Not allowed!

Volpay (now become Panam Processing) ripped off lots of merchants tens of thousands. They are a scamming bunch of crooks, operating from ficticious addresses with vague company details. They hold back your money and use of every excuse they can to delay and avoid paying you.

"Tyler" (real name above) is the criminal behind it, and he keeps popping up every few months with a different company name/website.
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

We use Chronopay as a main processor for more than one year so far. They are reliable and constantly improve their service.
      0 Not allowed!

We use Chronopay as a main processor for more than one year so far. They are reliable and constantly improve their service.

P.S. Mods please delete duplicate post. I was unable to do it myself.
      0 Not allowed!

Chronopay are probably only one of select handful of European companies that are positioned securely and proffesionally to handle and expand further in this market over the long term. I for one want to know that i will be getting paid for my imput, they have allways responded quickly to any questions i have asked and have attracted a positive responce from many companies who have used their services. I say companies because you require an EU Ltd entity to gain acceptance, thus only those with serious intentions are allowed in. (no offence intended to any individual traders)

I looked at many European companies including the UK before making my final choice,Worldpay who came close were to greedy in their charging structures IMHO, big unfortunately meant greedy in their case. My diligence over many months lead me to only one choice Chronopy as to many companies seemed fraught with difficulties, just take Protx as one example of many!
      0 Not allowed!

Our experience with Tyler (Volpay) has been less than satisfactory.

In spring of 2005 they set us up a gateway caleld "Plug n Pay". Approved 1 in 10 transactions but paid promptly.

In fall of 2005 they set us up at the panam processing gateway. Approved every transaction. We cut them off at $5000. Four months later, they have sent less than $1500.

Very encouraging and solicitous pre-sales dialogue. But when it comes to the money, questions are pointedly ignored and emails go unanswered. The panam merchant back office is a sham: very little of it actually works.

Zero technical support.
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

volpay is a scam
    they owe me $10 000 and refusing to pay
    6 month hold passed
      0 Not allowed!

Do Not Use Volpay Or Etelegate!!

Quote Originally Posted by BestBody
    does anybody else out there have any experience with Volpay? - i am considering using them and would like to be sure im not going to get screwed in any way before i sign up - are there any pitfalls or drawbacks to working with them? - are they reliable and honest? I know they are a very new company so i am scepticle.

You will lose money if deal with them especially Volpay. Etelegate is no better. All fake addresses! They are friends and take businesses money. Millions lost between both of them and say that they will pay but never do. Have lots of excuse but nothing so far.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by robjones2
    Volpay (now become Panam Processing) ripped off lots of merchants tens of thousands. They are a scamming bunch of crooks, operating from ficticious addresses with vague company details. They hold back your money and use of every excuse they can to delay and avoid paying you.

"Tyler" (real name above) is the criminal behind it, and he keeps popping up every few months with a different company name/website.

Etelegate is same way! Lose businesses money and always have vague address like their London office is just mailbox. Based in US and lie all time why site is down and about wires. Fraudulant both so beware! I ask to speak to more people and get same 2 voices.
      0 Not allowed!