Looking for Models [Certain Look Needed]

Hi, I am with NRD Modelling Agency. Our company specializes in creating photos based on the certain look of what our clients need. Currently we are in dire need of individuals that have the "nerd" look. We need a total of 25 of the nerdiest looking individuals around for various categories of modelling. Currently we will need some basic stock-photo type images with our models coding Unix, playing Dungeons and Dragons, and dressed up as characters from the Lord of the Rings to market the new Lord of the Rings boardgame. Also, we have a side project from our creators that is looking for males of the nerd sort to model bikini's and other swimwear as to market our newest company that markets to the average Computer technition. Pictures and resumes may be mailed to [email protected] . Thank you for your time and good luck!

well sure, I'll put on my flip flops and microhop over

hahaha, good luck!

Well, you came to the right place...

Where are you located?
    Cory Pippen
    San Diego Direct Web, LLC
    1-866-611-3604

I was going to say. I am a webmaster and a run a Tolkien site....I must fit the profile A1 ;-)

But on this occasion I feel I am not geeky enough to qualify. But as Evan says this is the right place

G Luck.